Tottenham Hotspur v Luton. 3pm 30/3/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

wanna see my onlyfan?
VtQY.gif
Can't tell if it's large or small tho

So we won. But look how we won...I'm not against our team you silly little boy...I desperately want to see it improve....but today was ordinary at best. And please with the profane insults...I'm just expressing an opinion so keep a civil tongue in your head...or a civil finger on your keyboard...
Fucking moron. Fact.

Sitting 4th in the table. Three points in the bag. At the end of the season nobody will remember the first half. We'll just see that we picked up three vital points. A top 4 finish is entirely in our own hands with nine games to go. I'll take that all day.

Don't see any melting going on, tho.

People are reacting to what the team is producing.

If it's good - people love it.

If it's shit - people aren't happy.

If it's continuity shit - people are even more unhappy.

1 or 2 bods from other clubs saying Ange out etc., on matchdays - obvious.

But, apart form that, people have the absolute right to vent however they feel, hen the payers are stinking it out.

Opinion control freaks need to shut the fuck up.

Sick of it.
So right...you post your opinion...your opinion mark you....and out comes the insults, the filthy name calling...all because you don't agree with certain posters...childish to the nth degree

You're accepting us stumbling over the line you you stupid moron. A win is great. Brilliant. Happy days. If you're happy us continuously doing that against this team then fine. You'll be the first bitching when we win nothing and eventually this goes the way it always does

Looks to me by the reaction to your previous post that I’m far from the only one who thinks you’re talking shite.

Zip it, pig dog.

One goal in open play. A hugely lucky win against a fairly ordinary side. It's definitely one for the happy clappers...
3 points, yes...but we're going to be wiped out by good teams. Some people simply don't care about the standard of our team anymore. I'm utterly unconvinced by Maddison, Richarlison and Bissouma. Kulusevski and Bentancur both products of the Parasite and I'm still totally convinced that there were some heavy backhanders there.
I'm fast losing faith in the new management too. No plan b ...or plan c for that matter. Just stand on the touch line do nothing and hope. It's simply not good enough for the Great Spurs.
Everyone seems to know exactly how we'll play and adjusts their style accordingly. It's getting to be a bit of a farce really....difficult to be enthusiastic atm...for me anyway...

Absolute bollocks...... Utter head-cannon bullshit.

He made HT changes that won the game. Also later changed shape by bringing Richy on and made an unpopular (yet wise) decision to take Maddison off.

Last edited:
Huge relief. I stayed patient and expected us to win somehow. I haven't seen the game so can't comment much . Conceding early needs sorting out though, just switch on defensively from the start and don't go gung ho from the off.

Johnson got MOM and it sounds like he deserved it. I like him, he's fast and intelligent, plenty of time to develop.

He clearly is not out of his depth. Ridiculous take. What exactly did you expect at the start after we finished 8th?? To win the league.. he's changed the whole squad..for me a striker and midfielder is needed. He has strengthen in every position and that's just one summer window. Give him a chance ffs
I repeat...he's out of his depth...

Back
Top Bottom