Tottenham Hotspur Vs Wolverhampton Yam Yam Wanderers. (Sat 17th Feb 15:00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What the fuck are you on about?

What is this good reason?
Dragusin is a CB.
We play with 2 CBs.
And we have available 2 centerbacks with whom playing 90 minutes together has NEVER resulted in a loss in EPL.

What is the "good reason" why our 3rd CB agent should stir up shit in Twitter in such situation, I'm waiting for your explanation.
Calm down, dear.
Dragusin did not choose us over BM to sit on the bench.

Good chance for Sess to step up tomorrow and show that he is capable in this system.....

Oh wait , he is still injured! :ange-hands-head:
I've lost track: is it still or again? It's definitely always.

I feel really sorry for the lad, but when is his contract up?

Ah, it's 30 June 2025. He's got four 16 months to turn into Mbappe or I think he's gone. Sod it I misread the year. We (or rather the physios) are stuck with him for another year.

What the fuck are you on about?

What is this good reason?
Dragusin is a CB.
We play with 2 CBs.
And we have available 2 centerbacks with whom playing 90 minutes together has NEVER resulted in a loss in EPL.

What is the "good reason" why our 3rd CB agent should stir up shit in Twitter in such situation, I'm waiting for your explanation.
You're an angry man.

I hope, for your sake, that TFC is like your stress ball, and by letting it all out here you're on the verge of meditation in your daily life. If so, crack on, pal.

Calm down, dear.
Dragusin did not choose us over BM to sit on the bench.

He's just got to be patient, his time will come

He would have played at Bayern due to injuries and intl call ups, that doesn't necessarily mean he would have been a permanent fixture - Dier found himself back on the bench on Wednesday due to KMJ coming back.

bloody hell

just found out about Porro and Udogie

This is absurd - as soon as we get all our players available we lose both our full backs!!!

If Ben D is LB, what are they like pace wise down their right?

Is it feasible to play BD at CB alongside Romero and VDV at LB if we need pace on the flank?

Last edited:
Agreed on most of that, but wouldn't be out of this world to see Dragusin come in at RB. He's played DM before and also I think maybe RB, so might manage the inverted role.

Anyway, I agree with you it'll likely be Davies and Emerson.

EDIT: Transfermarkt suggests he hasn't played DM before, not sure why I thought that.

He's a massive unit. Asking him to play RB in a flat 4 like Pep does with CBs is one thing. Inverted RB as box to box player is completely different.

egN95vF.png

Subs: Austin, Dragusin, Sessegnon, Bentancur, Højbjerg, Lo Celso, Bryan Gil, Kulusevski, Werner

I'd pick this and also expect to see it.

Kulusevski ir Johnson RW is the only question.

1VICARIOAUSTIN
2ROYALSESSEGNON?
3ROMERODRAGUSIN
4VDV
5DAVIESHOJBJERG
6SARRSKIPP
7BISSOUMABENTACUR
8MADDISONGLC?/GIL
9KULUSEVSKI
10SONJOHNSON
11RICHARLISONWERNER

We have only one fit first team defender for the bench! Maybe Sess to add?
Sayers not seen training so....here we go!!
Edit: GLC is available.

Last edited:
No, we did NOT get even one game.

In last one Son had just returned from Asian games, where he was overused.
Bissouma came from AFCON and had to start from the bench.

They were on like 50% at best.

We would have had one game if both of them would have been able to start.

In the start of the season we were missing Benta and also lost Perisic almost from the start of the season.
Then the Chelsea game rolled on where we lost almost half of starting XI.
When those absentees were returning, Son, Sarr, Biss all left for their regional tournaments.
Now that they have returned, we have to play without Porro and Udogie.
I mean, would it be so much to ask to have Vicario, Porro, Romero, VDV, Dragusin, Udogie, Bissouma, Bentancur, Sarr, Maddison, Kulusevski, Johnson, Son and Richie all fit and in form at the same point in time?!?
Yes... That sounds like it WOULD be too much to ask!

bloody hell

This is absurd - as soon as we get all our players available we lose both our full backs!!!

Is it feasible to play BD at CB alongside Romero and VDV at LB if we need pace on the flank?

No

bloody hell

What have you been doing all day? Clearly not talking bollocks on here like the rest of us.

And don't say work; no one else seems to be doing any.

Work From Home GIF

Back
Top Bottom