Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The only kinda clubs that will want to pay c.10m for this hopeless oaf are Leeds, Fulham etc and the deluded fool will be targeting Juve, Milan etc who won’t pay a fee. He still stay and waste a season or be loaned
Think he would fit perfect Italy to be honest, where the pace isn't as intense!

Branthwaite is left footed and plays on the left.

Selling van de Ven whilst his stock is high off the back of two torn hamstrings is probably more likely than selling our co-captain tbh.

* I don't think either will be sold nor shall we look to be selling either.
yeh my point wasn't necessarily about the type of defender we sign and more to do with us splashing 60m plus on a centre back. If we spend big money on a centre back I believe its because we will sell romero.

You right the way we're upgraded our squad will give you the perfect roadmap of what we will do next...so it's more than likely that in the Summer 2 midfielders will leave (Hojbjerg and Lo Celso) IMO we've already bought in 1 replacement (Bergval) The other one is pretty much going to be a player we've been chasing since last Summer, a player the manager is clearly interested and is perfect for the way we want to play football and for the dressing room and the type deal which aligns exactly how our chairman operates and is homegrown which is what we need - that sounds exactly like Gallagher to me, I don't know about you...

Keep coping though, all you're gonna do is make it harder for yourself when it does eventually happen.
You are on an absolutely terrible run your wrong almost ALL of the time. That you are on this raft makes me very very confident it won't happen. You also double down inanely no matter how big the owning , so its zero supprise as you were adamant he'd arrive in the January window.

You are on an absolutely terrible run your wrong almost ALL of the time. That you are on this raft makes me very very confident it won't happen. You also double down inanely no matter how big the owning , so its zero supprise as you were adamant he'd arrive in the January window.

Nope, I said if Hojbjerg leaves then we'll make a play for Gallagher, said that plenty of times - try not to lie please.

Nah you said it would happen

Find me a post where I said that then :thumbup:

This is just like the time when kept saying that I said we should sign him for £50m (didn't happen)
Or when you kept saying that people were saying that we shouldn't sign another CB because he wouldn't get into the team over VdV and Romero. (didn't happen)

Weird habit of lying you have here mate.

Outgoings:-
Pierre Emile Hojbjerg (£30 Million)
Djed Spence (£15 Million)
Bryan Gil (£20 Million)
Sergio Reguilon (£10 Milion)

If Royal stays my bet is our biggest fee will be for Rodon (if Leeds get promotion) and we will be lucky to get more than £5m for any other player.
That stuff on Twitter is bollocks. 15m for Spence, there is an option of 8.5m for Genoa.
We can’t get 20 for Pierre never mind 30m
Bryan..forget it. Around 10m if we are lucky. These foreign clubs have no money.
Serge is only one near the mark.

Neto would be perfect; it’s just his availability issues. Way too brittle
Wouldn’t be too bad if it wasn’t his hamstrings. To have hamstring problems and go to Ange is not recommended. It’s usually sprinters who get them but Ange managed to do Ben Davies.
3 centre halves with hamstring injuries, takes some doing.

They really do want to sell him this summer.

Not sure I'm buying that we have bid already but we had an interest all the way back to Poch days and he would be a perfect Angeball CM.

Edit: He's on 720k per week. LOL. NEXT

They really do want to sell him this summer.

Not sure I'm buying that we have bid already but we had an interest all the way back to Poch days and he would be a perfect Angeball CM.

Edit: He's on 720k per week. LOL. NEXT

I can't see us paying anything like what they'd want for him, and those wages???

Glitch Work GIF by Offline Granny!

Back
Top Bottom