Lucas Bergvall

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sometimes simplicity works best.

Bergvall tider, hey hey, Bergvall tider

(Bergvall time, hey hey, Bergvall time).....in case the British are wondering

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beFPoiNn0Bs

Everyone swooning over this guy’s looks, as happened with VDV… is that the English ideal, straight blond hair, blue eyes, aquiline nose, etc.

Only two players I’ve seen get this kind of reaction. Real question from a New Yorker
Looks more Greek Nose than aquiline.

Think English do have “a thing” for Blond Swedes, always was a thing when I was young enough to be interested (actually a few months ago there was a lovely young Swedish lady in the Sauna, several old English guys literally nearly killed themselves staying in there wayyyyyy too long!).

Man I am PSYCHED for the next few years. Even if Ange goes at some point then, we need to ensure we bring in a manager whose progressive, attacking and will use the youngsters.

Of course that's all a moo point, coz he's staying with his 4 lyfe bruv, ya get me cuz?
:sherwoodlol:

For me from the videos / highlights closest thing to a modric successor... he is of course taller but he gives those vibes, football glued to his fet, moves and jinks away with ease and always looking to make a forward pass / thru ball

All this fuss about the kid's looks. There'll never be another..

HarpoColorVinette300_400x400.jpg

Wow, we are doing the business! I honestly didn't think this would happen this window.

Things I like about this:

Gazumped Barca and Bayern this window.
He's big AND mobile.
Press-resistant, great feet and good vision.
It's not crazy-crazy money.
He's already an international.
He's going to be compared to Odegaard and doesn't look like a 50 year-old lesbian with fake teeth.

Everyone swooning over this guy’s looks, as happened with VDV… is that the English ideal, straight blond hair, blue eyes, aquiline nose, etc.

Only two players I’ve seen get this kind of reaction. Real question from a New Yorker
Not at all, there was significant swooning over Vicario and Gazanigga.

I imagine Cuti took a few knees out, too.

I Love Flirting GIF

I seem to remember just as much over Gazzaniga.

:ledleylick:

View: https://twitter.com/LastWordOnSpurs/status/1753425758863659375
By transitive property, we also gazumped Inter.
Also good to see that we're using Sarr as an example, him becoming a first team member as young as he is definitely helps attracting other talents.

Thank fuck we binned Conte. Getting Ange though looks like a lottery win. Sarr would never have been given this level of trust can anyone think of which midfield clogger Conte would be playing now instead of Sarr? I'm going for Arturo Vidal... I mean he 's only just turned 36🤣🤣

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom