Lucas Bergvall

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Making Barca and Munich look like minnows.

Rory Reid GIF by AutoTraderUK

I don't know anything about Bergvall but I'm slightly worried that this the usual money grubbing appointment that Levy always makes at the last minute. Never heard of him before yesterday and now he's spurs...please turn out well...

Not a single one called Werner either. I don’t pay attention enough to know for sure but I don’t remember any comments about Dragusin either.
Tottenham representatives went to Stockholm 10 days ago to meet him and his family. I'm guessing that a real ITK would have picked that up.

Last edited:
Must confess, I knew nothing of this lad, but what a talent he is.
Good to see the club, hoovering up talent from around the globe, ensuring a long term plan for possible future success.

Allsvenkan doesn’t start until March but if Spurs are playing Sunday may tune in to this lad’s matches. Sweden has a bunch of intriguing young players in his age group too.

View: https://twitter.com/AntonioMango4/status/1732419312839803368

Nice scouting thread - that press resistance + vision piece is especially key, he feels like an understudy to Maddison maybe? Regardless of whether he can contribute before 1-2 seasons though, the fact we're looking for technically outstanding young players like this (Nusa, Wharton etc) is a really promising sign of our approach under the Paratici + Lange + Ange... we are really cookin' here

At his best in left half spaces and creative carrying or passing. Sounds like the heir to Maddison eventually.

Devine 6 and Sarr 8. Imagine that MF 3 in 5 years time.

From the admittedly little I’ve watched I think this guy’s best role might be Sarr’s position actually. I’m pretty sure he’s going to be an athletic wonder in his prime. Some of the runs reminds me of young Gallagher, except if he was actually good technically.

Obviously you see the Maddison in his game it jumps off the page. But his athletic profile seems excellent for 17 and I bet he’s going to have a hell of an engine on him. Biomechanically he looks like he could get a lot stronger, faster, and fitter without losing that delicate touch.

Maddison, Sarr, Bissouma, Bentancur, Bergvall and Devine for next seasons CM group?

So sell Skipp, Hojbjerg and Lo Celso?

people will say Skipp is HG so will stay but Devine can take his HG place and will also help with the pure profit FFP situation.

Maddison, Sarr, Bissouma, Bentancur, Bergvall and Devine for next seasons CM group?

So sell Skipp, Hojbjerg and Lo Celso?

people will say Skipp is HG so will stay but Devine can take his HG place and will also help with the pure profit FFP situation.
Hojbjerg has been great in recent games and Skipp was our best player vs City. 2 seasons before the changing of the guard I think.

Back
Top Bottom