January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You were insinuating Pochettino had quality at his disposal, and then proceeded to name that group of players.

The only troll here is you my friend. :dembelelol:

Bollocks. Your taking utter shit.

If you think I'm equating Kane and Jansen at the same level of quality your an idiot.

****ITK***

Spurs to walk away from Dragusin deal

Club have decided to focus on signing two up and coming home grown CBs , direct talks ongoing for Daphet Janganga and Deric Tier

****ITK***

Spurs to walk away from Dragusin deal

Club have decided to focus on signing two up and coming home grown CBs , direct talks ongoing for Daphet Janganga and Deric Tier
Well we signed that Croatian centre back super talent. Only 16, but maybe next season it will be him, Phillips and Dorrington as back up.

I’d say it’s done this week. Whether that’s in time for united is another thing.

I wonder had Ben been fit would he have started with VDV or is two left footers unlikely? Suppose it doesn’t matter now anyway

We appoint Johan Lange as Director of Football, Scott Munn as Operations Manager and Paratici still acting as an advisor. Therefore Levy can step back from dealing with transfers . A week into the transfer window, we have VDV and Romero out, Dier not wanted , 2 young centrebacks not trusted, amd a makeshift centreback now injured. We are 6 days away from playing United, a week into the transfer window and we are haggling over a few million euros for Radu Dragusin. Does any fan think Levy has stepped back from dealing with transfers?

I hadn’t even heard of him 2 weeks ago just like 90% of people. If we don’t get him (I reckon we will) and then we’d do sign another option very quickly afterwards, then will be the time to moan. But dreaming up scenarios now is pointless.

Is that true? My CEO doesn’t get involved in multi million purchases, the CFO does if it’s a material investment but even then they really approve the initial budget / need at the start and then if it’s within budget it’s pre approved

I get the impression pinhead prick meddles throughout the process, causing complexity
Levy is a highly involved owner/manager with a mostly silent partner in the trust Lewis has set up. He's also been involved in this for 20 years. He will set the tone for negotiation even if if it is not him doing it. Not saying I like it but it is what it is.

I’d say it’s done this week. Whether that’s in time for united is another thing.

I wonder had Ben been fit would he have started with VDV or is two left footers unlikely? Suppose it doesn’t matter now anyway
It’s probably already too late for United. If he signed today, medical tomorrow then he would have 3 training sessions before the game. That’s not enough really,

Back
Top Bottom