Brighton vs Tottenham Hotspur (A) - Thursday 28th December 19:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The squad just needs an upgrade, there’s not much else to say. Half the players in the squad shouldn’t be here. If you have too put to many of them on the pitch at once, this always happens.

Agreed, it was like that Cup game at Colchester a season or two back.

Draw the starting eleven out of a hat for shits and giggles and see how inept they are.

Some poor decisions today from the players and Ange, but for sure if this doesn't proof to Ange and Levy where the weak links are in this squad then nothing will.

Levy will look at the PL table and think well, we are still fifth, no big deal.

Only consolation is that Woolwich look as if they are about to implode, more to the point that we could have been a point behind them had we won today.

Shit happens, onwards and upwards.

COYS

100%! Too often we keep going in the middle instead of trying to get ball out wide. Funny thing is towards the end we were goi g wide with Gil and destiny and putting crosses in. Why don’t we utilise our pace more?
We have so much pace everywhere but look so slow. We need to utilise it more but the players must want to run into space rather than pass constantly

Its gonna happen and we shouldn't be too surprised, we have top players out and it does impact the way we play.
Big Ange plays one way , attack,attack , attack but really he should realise he hasnt got Romero, VdV,Maddison,Bissouma which is the spine of the team.

Not for me it doesn’t. I know what you mean but tonight was a bloody cowardly disgraceful display from us.
Pisspoor and naive tactics. Nevermind. Good spirit at the end. Sign off sunday with a win v Bournemouth then chill till fa cup. Tbh I'm happy with our season so far and were more positive with possession and attacking this season. Need players in January though and offload the crap.

He shouldn't be.

No I agree, he is a decent right back no more no less but in the last 2 weeks he is playing left back and now CB. The club and the player strategy are to blame for the loss today and a few losses this season.
It’s a new team and a new start and a much as it pains me to say it, ENIC deserve a bit of slack as I believe they have re aligned us on the right track and it’s impossible to do it all in 1 transfers window

Pisspoor and naive tactics. Nevermind. Good spirit at the end. Sign off sunday with a win v Bournemouth then chill till fa cup. Tbh I'm happy with our season so far and were more positive with possession and attacking this season. Need players in January though and offload the crap.
Love your spirit mate. A win against Bournemouth and I might get halfway to your thinking!!

Back
Top Bottom