Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lloyd Kelly makes sense. Young, British, left sided and pacey.

Many will look at the fact he plays for Bournemouth and he’s not playing somewhere in Europe, but with our new data driven approach I imagine he fits the bill.
PAY THE GOD DAMN MONEY

all I'm seeing around this link are green ticks am i right???

Fucking state of it

We are Tottenham Hotspur, 8th richest club in world football, and average just won't do.
This is the thinking of levy and the board, which is why this club is always unsuccessful and a mess, because of make do garbage, and waiting for opportunity signings instead of actual proper targets.
Kane left weeks ago, and yet we are just over 24hrs from not signing anyone
Sell our best assets, bank the money and play our cards right, and one day we could be the 7th richest club in world football.

:levywhoa:

I really don’t hate Kelly you guys are just looking to have a moan. You don’t find many LB/CB hybrids who are English and willing to play a bench role. We need that profile in the squad. He’ll play less than 900 minutes probably.

The real issue is finding a good midfielder and forward.

I really don’t hate Kelly you guys are just looking to have a moan. You don’t find many LB/CB hybrids who are English and willing to play a bench role. We need that profile in the squad. He’ll play less than 900 minutes probably.

The real issue is finding a good midfielder and forward.
Are we CERTAIN he's an upgrade on Tanganga?

And again, what's the price?

Back
Top Bottom