Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh FFS.
Not another one!

:contehandshead:

I know, music to Levy's ears.

No pressure on competing and winning trophies, trying to become a proper elite club, may mate just some pretty football, that's why we spent over a billion pounds on a spanking new 60k+ stadium.

:pocheyes:

Anyway, Ange is in now and whilst I'm not feeling that excited with his appointment at least it's done now and we can start planning for next season.

Fiba World Cup 2019 GIF by FIBA

I know quite a few Celtic fans. They're all decent geezers and the only English club they hate is Chelsea.
What's some of their songs?

Any mention of, say, a terrorist organisation that killed nearly 2000 people and maimed so many more?

How about Neil Lennon on a banner symbolising the South Armagh Sniper?

Thankfully they won't come with Angie.

He’s come a long way since this train wreck of an interview back in 2007 haha

I actually like his attitude here. The interviewer is a complete dick, never lets Ange answer a single question in full, the interviewer might as well just be interviewing himself tbh. Personally I hate the media with an intense passion, I think they are amongst the most scum human beings on the planet, and if Ange is prepared to stand up to them and call them out on their increasingly self-aggrandising approach like in this interview, then I'd have a soft spot for him whoever he was managing, nevermind with him being our manager.

To be fair, mate, it matters little wether or not fighting cock members give him a chance.
The only one that matters is Daniel Levy. Will he give him a chance? Or will he continue to foist unwanted players on him and force him to work with his hands tied as he has with all his previous appointments.
To be fair the fear was the same when he joined Celtic, but he had full access to sign who he wanted. Ange is a pretty strong character and pretty much gets what he wants. He’s no mug.

I will be supporting the fella Home and Away. Not sure about my Neighbours though.

To Dare it to Didgeridoo and all that.
Don't forget the Young Doctors to sort out Bentancur.

They are the best in the world.

In the early 90's I once saw a bloke having open heart surgery carried out by them at 14.30 in the afternoon.

At 17.30 the same guy was playing cricket in Ramsey Street.

I am begging people to give this guy a chance, he’s absolutely grafted his way into this position and history tells us that the managers who do well with us see this as the biggest role that they have had at that point in their careers.

I like him a lot but I hope enough fans will be patient.
I agree. I’d rather have someone who’s worked his balls off to get here than a Lampard or Gerrard who got it handed to them on a plate because of their playing careers. Ange has earned this so let’s get behind him and hopefully we can make this club better again. Fuck Mourinho and Conte types,this might be mental but it will be fun.

I agree. I’d rather have someone who’s worked his balls off to get here than a Lampard or Gerrard who got it handed to them on a plate because of their playing careers. Ange has earned this so let’s get behind him and hopefully we can make this club better again. Fuck Mourinho and Conte types,this might be mental but it will be fun.
Just be thankful Ange has saved you a bottle of Grey Goose.

Mourinho worked his way up from scratch, he wasn't handed anything, same for Conte.

The difference is that Jose and Conte peaked before coming to Spurs, whereas Spurs will be Angie's biggest job.

Do you realise that Celtic scum hate us. They drape their snake pit in PLO flags, they have always a political agenda supporting terrorist groupings around the world.
Please don’t glorify them.
what has that got to do with our new manager, or style of play, or anything at all for that matter?

Back
Top Bottom