Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just an unpaid cheerleader at this point, but for any of you lot wanting an idea of his tactics, this is a decent analysis: Ange Postecoglou at Celtic 2021/22 - tactical analysis

'As we have explained in this analysis, in possession, Celtic were one of the best sides in Europe in terms of ideas and style, with a very clear philosophy of how they wanted to play.'

That was for last year. This season just passed we've improved.
Against fucking who???? After outspending everyone by how much. He's a fucking donkey in a donkey league.

Seriously how much is Scott munn paying for your shit. Fuck off back to the east end of bigot land and sing your anti English songs there with your wee biggot mates.

Just a heads up a lot of respected ITK posters on our forum Kerrydalestreet with links to the club are saying this is a done deal.
Sorry to hear that, you guys must be a bit gutted.

I met him once very briefly and he seemed a nice chap, big gamble from Levy tbh.

I suspect as he's been used to working under a budget, Levy won't really back him and expect J-League signings etc. to star in the Premier League straight away.

I fully expect us to sign a big name Japanese player in the near future now as ENIC will be chasing the ¥...out of all yours I do quite like Hatate the most.

Weird that some of you can’t understand what a massive achievement winning the AFC with Australia was. They beat Son and South Korea in the final.

It’s as if they only achievements that matter to you are ones that happen in Europe and then you wonder why Ange has taken so long to get recognised in this part of the world…
There are no good managers or players outside of Europe. All the foreign managers/players only magically become good once they start playing in Europe.

Against fucking who???? After outspending everyone by how much. He's a fucking donkey in a donkey league.

Seriously how much is Scott munn paying for your shit. Fuck off back to the east end of bigot land and sing your anti English songs there with your wee biggot mates.
Hope you're having a great day, Stevie boy.

Can you fuck off with welcoming visitors this way?

Seriously, you never contribute anything useful and I don’t see much of anyone on here that wants your opinion. Because you are always posting garbage. So kindly fuck off and go somewhere you are wanted because that’s not here.

Sorry to hear that, you guys must be a bit gutted.

I met him once very briefly and he seemed a nice chap, big gamble from Levy tbh.

I suspect as he's been used to working under a budget, Levy won't really back him and expect J-League signings etc. to star in the Premier League straight away.

I fully expect us to sign a big name Japanese player in the near future now as ENIC will be chasing the ¥...out of all yours I do quite like Hatate the most.

Yeah mate pretty devastated and we have a Cup final on Saturday. Hoping the players aren’t impacted and the atmosphere is still great to finish of an amazing season well.

I said in my first post though we understand the nature of the beast and I just hope Ange does amazingly well and you all get to experience the connection and the football we have in the last few years because it’s been magic.

I’ll just look forward to him slapping that wee fanny Arteta about now. Ange did inverted full backs long before him. 🤣

Yeah mate pretty devastated and we have a Cup final on Saturday. Hoping the players aren’t impacted and the atmosphere is still great to finish of an amazing season well.

I said in my first post though we understand the nature of the beast and I just hope Ange does amazingly well and you all get to experience the connection and the football we have in the last few years because it’s been magic.

I’ll just look forward to him slapping that wee fanny Arteta about now. Ange did inverted full backs long before him. 🤣
Any insight as to the attributes needed to play in those inverted fullback roles?

I do associate his tactics with Arteta, which makes me think it's his wingers in the 4-3-3 that are bombing high up the pitch whereas the fullbacks occupy more of a holding role a la Zinchenko and Tomiyasu and the like, do I have that right?

Fuck off back to the east end of bigot land and sing your anti English songs there with your wee biggot mates.
Is there any real need for that towards a poster who has turned up here offering us information about our potential new manager?

I have quite a few mates here who are Celtic fans.

Back
Top Bottom