Have We Appointed Arne Slot Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Slothenham?

The Goonies Chuck GIF

I know this is not the most important thing, but I do really appreciate how much the guy seems to want to be here, and backs himself to sort us out even though we're in a difficult situation.

It may not work, but I'm sick of having a manger who thinks they're bigger than the club and who thinks they're doing us a favor just by being here.

No agreement yet. Sounds like they want a fuck of a lot for him. You have to remember that teams in other European countries see the PL clubs as Uber rich so they are going to ask for loads.

The conversation between Feyenoord director Dennis te Kloese and Rafaela Pimenta, the agent of trainer Arne Slot, has not yielded anything yet. Both sides sat around the table for a long time this Wednesday.
Feyenoord would like to keep Slot and possibly even bind it longer, while the success coach is not unwilling to switch to Tottenham Hotspur. Both sides will talk further on Thursday.
Feyenoord has already announced that it will negotiate firmly, if necessary. Slot previously extended his contract until 2025. No clause has been included for this summer. That provision will be there next year and Slot can leave for a fixed sum.
Feyenoord is therefore able to ask for a considerable amount. The club sees Julian Nagelsmann as a precedent. Bayern Munich paid RB Leipzig 25 million for him. Chelsea transferred eighteen million to Brighton & Hove Albion for Graham Potter last September.

No agreement yet. Sounds like they want a fuck of a lot for him. You have to remember that teams in other European countries see the PL clubs as Uber rich so they are going to ask for loads.

The conversation between Feyenoord director Dennis te Kloese and Rafaela Pimenta, the agent of trainer Arne Slot, has not yielded anything yet. Both sides sat around the table for a long time this Wednesday.
Feyenoord would like to keep Slot and possibly even bind it longer, while the success coach is not unwilling to switch to Tottenham Hotspur. Both sides will talk further on Thursday.
Feyenoord has already announced that it will negotiate firmly, if necessary. Slot previously extended his contract until 2025. No clause has been included for this summer. That provision will be there next year and Slot can leave for a fixed sum.
Feyenoord is therefore able to ask for a considerable amount. The club sees Julian Nagelsmann as a precedent. Bayern Munich paid RB Leipzig 25 million for him. Chelsea transferred eighteen million to Brighton & Hove Albion for Graham Potter last September.

Yes yes. Put up a "tough fight" for the supports.

Can't make it look to easy.

All very much for show.

I know this is not the most important thing, but I do really appreciate how much the guy seems to want to be here, and backs himself to sort us out even though we're in a difficult situation.

It may not work, but I'm sick of having a manger who thinks they're bigger than the club and who thinks they're doing us a favor just by being here.
I found that refreshing as well

If I was living in Rotterdam I would fancy moving to London.

Last time I was there John de Wolf, Regi Blinker and Johnny Metgod ruined the ambiance.

When Feyenoord and Spurs have anything to do with each other it usually ends badly.

Surely his “value” to them is dictated by what they pay him, which appears to be £1.7m pa. His contract has 3 years left to run so I can’t see how he’s worth more than £3.5m max in comp. Unless there is a specific clause specifying something else.

Back
Top Bottom