Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United Match History 1898-2013

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

........and the cunt is 'located' in Berlin. They just can't help themselves can they.

Maybe he's German??? ever thought of that....
Anyway, your Avatar is hardly Britannica herself, is she?

Maybe YOU'RE just another racist Spurs fan I guess... we're all the bleedin' same, us racist Spurs fans!
(are we allowed to call ourselves the Racist Army, now that it too has been hurled at us by West Ham's fans..?)
Yid Army just seems so quaint and innocent these days....

Maybe he's German??? ever thought of that....
Anyway, your Avatar is hardly Britannica herself, is she?

Maybe YOU'RE just another racist Spurs fan I guess... we're all the bleedin' same, us racist Spurs fans!
(are we allowed to call ourselves the Racist Army, now that it too has been hurled at us by West Ham's fans..?)
Yid Army just seems so quaint and innocent these days....

No it's my wife. Fat fucking bitch.

Maybe he is German.......or maybe he is just a cunt. We will never know.

West Ham fans are a joke and it's not a minority of them.
I attended West Ham v Brighton during one of their many recent seasons in the Championship.
The West Ham spent the majority of the 90 minutes spouting vile and aggressive homphobic abuse. No banter, just pure aggression from all of them. This continued outside the stadium after the game.
They all seemed completely lost in the irony of screaming their own badge of honour "Irons, Irons, Irons"

West Ham fans are a joke and it's not a minority of them.
I attended West Ham v Brighton during one of their many recent seasons in the Championship.
The West Ham spent the majority of the 90 minutes spouting vile and aggressive homophobic abuse. No banter, just pure aggression from all of them. This continued outside the stadium after the game.
They all seemed completely lost in the irony of screaming their own badge of honour "Irons, Irons, Irons"

Oh Lordy Jesus.... aggressive, you say?
images

Please don't say you're comparing Bayern's performance in the CL to West Ham's on Sunday now... we'll never 'ear the last of it from them pikey cunts!

It wasn't a shock, it was simply an away win from a vastly superior, better organised, more experienced, traditionally powerful European Club... oh, so that IS what you're saying???

Good point - I retract that statement our result is the worst after all! :vdvcry:

"AIDS AIDS AIDS" Amongst other things.
Fairly vile and agressive if you ask me.

Surely you've misunderstood....
If it was cheeky chripy Cockerney West Ham fans involved, they were simply offering 'HELP' or 'AID' to the poor Brighton fan in question... same as they rightfully pointed out that EVERY SPURS FAN HAS A BIG NOSE... nothing to do with religion, they just happened to coincide leaving the ground with bumping into a group of 30,000 members of the Big Nosed Convention!
Stop giving West Ham Fans such a hard time... THEY'RE INNOCENT GODDAMMIT... IT'S SPURS FANS WHO ARE RACIST, 'COS WE SAY YID!

I don't want to derail the thread but was there hissing towards the end of the first half or was it a 'shhhhhhh'?

I couldn't really distinguish on the day.

I'm curious because of the statement made by Sullivan after the game.

It was a 'shhhh' not a hiss. They may be thick as fuck but they did at least realise that they couldn't use the same chants as last year. Not that this year's ones were much better.

Back
Top Bottom