City vs Spurs 19th Jan

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A mute woman... I hope this catches on.. :contelol:

Kat Graham Christmas GIF by GIF Registry

Best part of the day was catching up with 1chriswaddle and when getting to the stadium, a guy in front of us was being pestered by a sniffer dog. The handler asked him if he had something on him that he shouldn't. His reply was "a packet of Harebos". Just tickled me.
As for the actual game, apart from seeing Hot Rod in action, can't say anything else pleased me much. What's the point of going 2 goals ahead if you're going to surrender the advantage so cheaply?
At least they can't ruin my weekend again.

Surely managers now have got to realise the con spurs pull every time now. Take a manger around a super training ground, stadium and state that we are preparing to become a huge team, 'this is an exciting project' and then completely fuck them over by not backing them in the transfer market. Don't get me wrong, the past few managers have been shit, but they were poor choices for the direction we apparently want to go in and if we want instant success we completely screwed them over by not fully backing them
If you want instant results and success then yes you hire a proven winner but you have to give them a shit load of money and completely replace the unsuccessful team because Spurs are miles behind City and Liverpool. Conte and Jose would only have been successful with that policy so they were the wrong choice. That’s down to the strategy of the Board.

If you want a longer term build to success you need to be honest with the incoming managers and the fans and set goals which in turn set reasonable expectations for the fans. Bringing in a Jose or Conte on a Thomas Frank budget is tantamount to fraud.

You know Levy lied to him and broke a gentleman's agreement. You know that right?

He took advantage of his naive brother over the contract.

But you know that right?
You should have been his agent if you think any gentleman‘s agreement is worth the handshake its based on especially one with Levy. I don’t remember Kane suing him or the Club. A contract is a contract a gentleman’s agreement is NOTHING.

Never been the same since conte banned ketchup. Groundbreaking stuff.
Licopene, boosts the b@se chakra, prostate, passion centre.

Could have a point, just source some without crap sugar and ACV rather than shit vinegar.

Or, get them staring at, and, meditating with nice quality rubies…

Cause we have soo little collective passion in the pitch.

I know, I know, not the time for my shit!

So proud of the team today. Back to back 5-0 wins!

Although it's great putting a little run of clean sheets together we have to talk about that Emerson rabona assist! To dribble past 4 like he did and play a 30 yard ball like that is out of this world.
When he started that run with a Cruyff turn in our own 6 yard box I feared the worst but never doubting him again!

As for Sonny.. well what can you say other than quality? Didn't know he could twat them in from near the half way line.. reminded me of Seedorf all those years ago.

Everyone thought Haaland would score today but Hugo was in his absolute prime! Like a fine wine, and he deserves a couple tonight after that quadruple save. Just don't go out driving after them you cheeky monkey!

COYS!

Back
Top Bottom