Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich Scum (15th Jan - 4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Up till the goal Hugo gifted them, the stadium was buzzing literally buzzing,
Yep, such a key point. It keeps happening. You could just hear the sighs when that goal went in, was like 'here we go again'.

Woolwich x2, Newcastle and Villa. They are just the obvious ones, I'm sure he's cocked up more this season.

As my seat is right next to the Premium section, I always have tourists sitting to the right. Today I had three Sonny fans in my row, four in the row behind and another two in the row in front. One woman videoed the whole game on her phone on a selfie stick, the others had no interest in the game, apart from when Sonny was on the ball, so they weren't very animated! So your point about him being played to pull in his countrymen is quite valid, especially as they nearly all spend a small fortune in the shop.
And I'm with you re half & half scarves for any PL games, an abomination and part of what's wrong with the modern game.
Couldn’t agree more. These people are taking tickets from real fans who deserved to be there today..
yes we lost but many members couldn’t get tickets and I still don’t know how so many of these manage to get tickets.
Son needs to be dropped because he has been a passenger all season, then maybe they would stop taking seats from lifelong fans.

Another £150 spunked watching a bunch of Cunts who couldn’t give a fuck about the fans.
2 home games on the trot where our club captain has cost us and lost the game.

Up till the goal Hugo gifted them, the stadium was buzzing literally buzzing, if the players can’t respond to that then they don’t deserve to play for this club.
Once they were gifted the lead, you then heard from the opposition fans and of course they could make noise up,till the final whistle..

Simply unacceptable and no toss given to the fans who had to sit there and listen to their fans tell us we will always be shit ..
Every single one of them cunts needs to take a long hard look in the mirror and understand what they have done to the fans.

A pitiful team of bottlers.
Couldn't agree more. When Lloris threw the ball in his own net the atmosphere was like air leaving a balloon. Killed our momentum. The booing of the rapist & heartfelt hatred to them lot became futile. How scared would they be 1-0 up and 8 points clear?

Regardless of any dressing room drama we all arrive on this day for war. Had a feeling we'd fuck it up the moment I saw Hugo hugging their captain after the toss. Says it all. Imagine one of us hugging a gooner today. Absolute disgrace.

Only just finished watching on catch-up...... What shit!

Neither manager, nor players dug anything extra out of the locker for us on derby day did they? :(

A performance 8 days in the making and yet:

- Slow, passive 1st half.
- Couple of timely gift-goals meaning the oppo didn't have to even work that hard... Seriously Lloris; WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!
- No change of personnel, tactics or system til 71mins.
- Son plays another stinker and yet lasts the full 96mins.

......The positivity and promise of the 2nd half of last season seems like a lifetime away.

Woolwich title challenge just emotes everything off the scale. Fucking horrible.

Last edited:
Hugo simply cannot be captain ever again, in fact I can’t see how he can even be our keeper ever again.

The shit we are going to have to go through for the next few months is completely unacceptable. They go back to their mansions and still get £150k a week whilst we are left to take the shit.

Sick to the fucking back teeth of these couldn’t give a fuck bottlers.

.......I saw Hugo hugging their captain after the toss. Says it all. Imagine one of us hugging a gooner today. Absolute disgrace.

FFS.... Really? Didn't see that.

.............What a fucking thumb in the eye of the fans!

We hate every last one of them; don't fucking hug them FFS.

............So few players seem to appreciate what these occasions truly mean for us.

Seen way too many no-shows vs Chavski to be left anything but numb; but this is the most abject and dissapointing NLD I can remember since.. Well, I don't know how long. I can't think of one.......

Couldn’t agree more. These people are taking tickets from real fans who deserved to be there today..
yes we lost but many members couldn’t get tickets and I still don’t know how so many of these manage to get tickets.
Son needs to be dropped because he has been a passenger all season, then maybe they would stop taking seats from lifelong fans.
They obviously can afford the £300 it costs for a premium ticket 🙄

FFS.... Really? Didn't see that.

.............What a fucking thumb in the eye of the fans!

We hate every last one of them; don't fucking hug them FFS.

............So few players seem to appreciate what these occasions truly mean for us.

Seen way too many no-shows vs Chavski to be left anything but numb; but this is the most abject and dissapointing NLD I can remember since.. Well, I don't know how long. I can't think of one.......
Seconds before he sprinted to the Park Lane goal, grabbed Odourguard by the hand brought him in for a shoulder to shoulder 'bro bump'. Was a weak move.

Obviously this wasn't game changing but I think it signals the lack of situational awareness and intensity from the squad. Kill or be killed mentality. There's enough platitudes in football, no one would have begrudged Hugo for being 'unsporting' in that moment.

Seconds before he sprinted to the Park Lane goal, grabbed Odourguard by the hand brought him in for a shoulder to shoulder 'bro bump'. Was a weak move.

Obviously this wasn't game changing but I think it signals the lack of situational awareness and intensity from the squad. Kill or be killed mentality. There's enough platitudes in football, no one would have begrudged Hugo for being 'unsporting' in that moment.

Sickened to hear this.

.........Just kills the tone dead.

Sickened to hear this.

.........Just kills the tone dead.
Trying to find a clip online. If any of the Twitterati or selfie stick Son fans can help me out it would be indicting for everyone to see the cuckology of the moment.

I've never played sport at a high level but I heard someone say on Sky once sometimes you can just smell weakness on your opponent. Even world class players, you get a feeling they're not on their game. Maybe its in the tunnel or in these engagements I don't know.

I do know Woolwich didn't look bothered at all today and we were very soft headed. Romero is the only one who wanted to battle and that silly yellow put an early stop to any more shithousery.

I lived in Finsbury Park long ago. Had a nice barber. I was in there one day when McNab and Mclintock walked in to get a haircut. It was all "Hi Frank. Hello Bob" Bloody traitor barber. I walked out and never went back.

Hugo simply cannot be captain ever again, in fact I can’t see how he can even be our keeper ever again.

The shit we are going to have to go through for the next few months is completely unacceptable. They go back to their mansions and still get £150k a week whilst we are left to take the shit.

Sick to the fucking back teeth of these couldn’t give a fuck bottlers.
We need to pay whatever the asking price is and get a new keeper in Jan.

We all hoped, but got terribly let down by the manager and his players.

At least there’s no delusion here about the rut this club is in. Problem is, there’s little to suggest there’s any sort of a plan, desire and drive or comprehensive change on the horizon to turn the situation around. Even if Conte goes, it just starts the cycle again.

We need to pay whatever the asking price is and get a new keeper in Jan.
Don't fancy our odds luring away Raya, who seems to be playing for a decent Brentford side, only to come play for leaky defence FC.
The other choice seems to be Pickford who I’d wager would want to see out the season as well.

Can 100% see it happen in summer though.

I envy Mrs P this morning, it’s raining and I have to go to work . I will have to face gloating gooners and don’t even feel like my beloved Spurs deserve me defending them . Useless greedy owners , sulky manager , bottlejob players with a few notable exceptions and Young Mr Grace in goal

Back
Top Bottom