FA Cup : The road to victory

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hearts fan looking for some help.travelling down on morning of the game for the Portsmouth match with a couple of friends.its basically a good opportunity to tick your new stadium off in the quest of completing the 92(whl and Wimbledon still to do)came down for the rennes game only for it to be postponed. Can anyone help me buy 3 tickets?thanks
Pretty sure it's sold out

Had a look on various Twitter pages and for me it looks like its infested by scammers.anyone on here actually able to verify any of the sellers on it?same on certain sites on facebook.amazing how most of them have a friends list full of African names🤷‍♀️
A bloke with 3 posts on a Spurs forum, looking for Spurs tickets, talking about 'scammers'.... :unsure:

A bloke with 3 posts on a Spurs forum, looking for Spurs tickets, talking about 'scammers'.... :unsure:
True but I'm trying to buy rather than sell.i do have a crn if required from that pointless rennes game.if you wanted verification of myself I'll pm my name and you can look me up on Facebook or the hearts fans forum "jambos kickback"

True but I'm trying to buy rather than sell.i do have a crn if required from that pointless rennes game.if you wanted verification of myself I'll pm my name and you can look me up on Facebook or the hearts fans forum "jambos kickback"
I'm not really that fucked to be honest, just pointing out how daft your talk of scammers was.

The Emirates FA Cup fourth round proper draw will be made on Sunday 8 January, ahead of the third-round tie between Manchester City and Chelsea. (KO 16:30)

PL sides knocked out in 3rd round so far :
Everton, Crystal Palace, Notts Forest, Bournemouth, Brentford, Newcastle

PL sides through to 4th round so far :
ManU, Spurs, Southampton, Leicester, Brighton, Fulham, West Ham

Non PL sides through to 4th round so far :
Preston NE, Reading, Blackpool, Burnley, Fleetwood, , Ipswich, Sheffield U, Sunderland, Grimsby, Wrexham, Sheffield Wednesday

Replays Required
Boreham Wood/Accrington, Forest Green/Birmingham, Luton/Wigan Chesterfield/WBA,

List complete up to but excluding last match Saturday Liverpool v Wolves

Last edited:
Newcastle beaten 2-1 by Sheffield Wednesday

League One Sheffield Wednesday secure a massive victory, giving Newcastle just their second defeat of the season !.

Newcastle are the 6th PL side knocked out so far

Last edited:
liverpool are fuckng finished aint they haha. i do not worry about them anymore theyve gone to pot. that nunez is a fucking donkey too, people keep saying when it clicks hes going to be unreal but his timing on his finishing is well off, his fucking goal came off his calf he was lucky again

So the annual discussion in the F.A./Woolwich boardroom tonight " Well lads Spurs are still in the cup, let´s throw them a tough "draw" as usual"

We will of course get City, Chelsea, or LiVARpool

Back
Top Bottom