West Ham United VS Tottenham Hotspur - Wednesday 31th August, London Stadium 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jesus.

Away draw at West Ham, where we've lost over the last two seasons, and people are actually crying over it. Some of you need to actually either grow up or not take football so seriously.

Get to bed some of you.

Woolwich win even makes me more angrier, they are now 4 points ahead of us .

Fuck Sanchez, fuck Mr Royale, fuck PEH MEH, fuck Dier Dire, fuck Davies, fuck LOLis fuck Son fuck Kane

Fuck the lot of you

My night is ruined

v Chavs: 1 point gained,
v Spam: 2 points dropped.

Game was in the bag at HT.... They were shit. Made it easy for them.

Terrible performance, even they was shit.
Why the hell did Conte only use one sub and not change anything..?

Footballs pretty boring innit.
Well by the time teams play weekend/midweek from now til November rock up and play a World Cup then do the same again from jan to may I’d dare say what’s on offer is gonna be pretty grim, it will be get through games as best you can…..

Disappointing result. Not read the match comments but bet many were after subs which were needed. It could have been any result but it is 2 points dropped rather than 1 gained. With 10 players completing 90+ mins how many changes on Saturday or will he play a tired team.

We have one of the most dangerous forward lines in the world

It’s criminal the players behind them can’t get them in the game
Son has always been hit and miss

Kulu i think will get found out eventually

Kane needs some proper support. Richarlison looks the real deal

Back
Top Bottom