Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You’re evil, but I love it 😂

thanks thank you gif GIF

I think he's a pretty good signing.

He's got Premier League experience and will most likely be happy playing a rotation role.

His theatrics have always pissed me off abit but tbh if he can bring that with him that will rile a few more opposition players and fans for sure. Add him to Romero and Bentancur then they'll hate us even more I'm sure.

£50m for a proven striker seems good to me.

My parting gift

Player Valuation: Free Transfer​

His strengths are his workrate and how that benefits the team. He can score around 10 a season in a poor team like ours, so I'd expect 15+ for Spurs. His weaknesses include poor finishing and his theatrics. That's one thing I will be glad to see the back of.

As for your other comment, I agree entirely about where you are currently. A few levels above Everton and our fans need to accept that.

That being said, I suspect the lack of respect you receive from our support and also other clubs fans is because you will never be taken seriously as a top club whilst you have a laughable league title haul to your name. It must be the worst, or at least one of, for all the so called super clubs in Europe. And it's not just that, it's how long ago you did it. How many on here will have known Everton as the top club in the land compared with Spurs?

You haven't won a league title for over 60 years and until you change that you will never get the respect your fans crave, not just from Evertonians, but many other fanbases.

My parting gift on the Everton forum

No offence, but nobody gives a [Poor language removed] about Everton being good in the 80s. Certainly not players like Richarlison. We might not have the respect of a “super club” but you could only dream of being where we are right now. Rubbish clubs don’t make champions league finals, irrelevant of wether we won it or not. When was the last time you were even in Europe let alone CL. I don’t think any Everton fan should be talking ill of my club with the utter mess your in. Peace out.

——-

Take that you Scouse cunts

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

My parting gift

No offence, but nobody gives a [Poor language removed] about Everton being good in the 80s. Certainly not players like Richarlison. We might not have the respect of a “super club” but you could only dream of being where we are right now. Rubbish clubs don’t make champions league finals, irrelevant of wether we won it or not. When was the last time you were even in Europe let alone CL. I don’t think any Everton fan should be talking ill of my club with the utter mess your in. Peace out.

——-

You're a bit of a sad clown for going on there and riling them up TBH, obviously they're gonna be bitter, pointless you winding them up even more.

My parting gift

——-

Find a better hobby mate

My parting gift

——-

Shock What GIF by Billboard Music Awards

Back
Top Bottom