Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who here thought we were getting a player as good as this? Absolute incredible signing along with Bentacur. Game changers. More of the same please

I had no idea tbh, and given our recent transfer history, I wasn't brimming with confidence.

He's been fucking sensational to be fair to the lad, and it looks as though he's popular with both the fans, and the team.

Me and Deuterz Deuterz and a few others have noted his lack of pace tbf.

More specifically his lack of acceleration and agility. He has a very languid style of play compared to most wingers and it can be a hinderance at times.

Well it's not a hinderance because look at his performances. His positioning and reading of the game more than make up for not being pacy.

Not every player can or should be a speed merchant.

£75M player based on age and ability

BACK PARATICI AND CONTE Levy, they will make you rich and us successful. Find the funds, invest and speculate and you will accumulate (you money and us trophies).

fogueres fogueres JUVEFAN
What's the feeling in Italy about how well he's done?
There is anger but not towards him who hopes for a bright future (and present) but for how Juventus fainted with CR7 and then had to sell valuable pieces such as Kulusevski, Romero, Bentancur in the name of the balance sheet having to keep the crap Ramsey and the mediocre Rabiot just because their salaries are too high. As a Juventus fan, I am happy to see that in January by taking our players you did not receive a rip-off but important players, especially the Swede.

Me and Deuterz Deuterz and a few others have noted his lack of pace tbf.

More specifically his lack of acceleration and agility. He has a very languid style of play compared to most wingers and it can be a hinderance at times.
I think lack of acceleration is fair.

I've yet to see anyone really out pace him.
See his chance yesterday, 2 defenders, a keeper and he beat all 3 to the ball.

There is anger but not towards him who hopes for a bright future (and present) but for how Juventus fainted with CR7 and then had to sell valuable pieces such as Kulusevski, Romero, Bentancur in the name of the balance sheet having to keep the crap Ramsey and the mediocre Rabiot just because their salaries are too high. As a Juventus fan, I am happy to see that in January by taking our players you did not receive a rip-off but important players, especially the Swede.
bentancur and especially kulusevsky played so so badly this year with allegri (as many other players).

imo you're problem is allegri not the players (I follow serie A as my second league after EPL)

A world class in the making

Gave me a new respect to the club Juve and the Serie A to have a player like him on the bench. Juve should be winning the CL every other year

The things that this confident young footballer will pick up playing with likes of Kane and Son under Conte would be immense.

Can't wait to see what he could do in a full season

bentancur and especially kulusevsky played so so badly this year with allegri (as many other players).

imo you're problem is allegri not the players (I follow serie A as my second league after EPL)
Allegri had built a Juventus that was a battleship capable of playing two CL finals and remaining firmly among the top 8 teams in Europe. When the executives bought CR7 (financial bloodbath) and then moved on to Sarri and Pirlo, there was a general involution. Allegri will not offer a sparkling football but the confusion created by the Sarri-bal was evident. The club has staked everything this year on the minimum goal of fourth place to collect the resources necessary to rebuild. Bentancur and Kulusevski were sacrificed (like Romero) for the budget trying to rebuild on De Light, Chiesa, Locatelli, Vlahovic etc.

Who here thought we were getting a player as good as this? Absolute incredible signing along with Bentacur. Game changers. More of the same please
I had never heard of him so I had no idea what to expect.

Personally, I think this is the best way to act when you see a load of faceless strangers online getting excessively excited/upset about signings.

I was led to believe we were incredibly lucky to have signed Erik Lamela and Tanguy Ndombele. That they were going to be absolutely huge and that it's incredible they came to Spurs instead of the best clubs in the world.

everyone sharing GIF

I quite happily admit I am fairly insular. I watch Spurs and occasionally the odd non Spurs PL match. Outside of that, I have no idea who most of the players we are linked to are.
And I ignore most of the pant wetters on here when they talk about them.

Allegri had built a Juventus that was a battleship capable of playing two CL finals and remaining firmly among the top 8 teams in Europe. When the executives bought CR7 (financial bloodbath) and then moved on to Sarri and Pirlo, there was a general involution. Allegri will not offer a sparkling football but the confusion created by the Sarri-bal was evident. The club has staked everything this year on the minimum goal of fourth place to collect the resources necessary to rebuild. Bentancur and Kulusevski were sacrificed (like Romero) for the budget trying to rebuild on De Light, Chiesa, Locatelli, Vlahovic etc.

I am sure a lot went on about CR7 and his big move but I bet it didn't help the team in the end. CR 7 looks good and has had his years but basically is going to be toxic to the team chemistry wherever he goes

no. conte did
that was only an advice, if you'll continue with allegri good for you, good luck :contekiss:

Back
Top Bottom