Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Atletico played brilliantly all second half, City couldn't string 5 passes together and were lucky not to concede.

Peeps are carrying on like Wenger did every time they used to play Stoke.

ycnGJh.gif

You have a short memory?

What do you want him to say if he feels he's been racially abused and there wasn't punishment...

Just because there was no evidence found that doesn't mean he will suddenly change his mind in what he thinks he heard.

I'm not going to pass up one of the best CB's in the world because of that

What do you want him to say if he feels he's been racially abused and there wasn't punishment...

Just because there was no evidence found that doesn't mean he will suddenly change his mind in what he thinks he heard.

He would be mad to sign for us. He would get slaughtered every time he made the smallest mistake.

There was no evidence, as it didn't happen.

He´s a cunt of gigantic proportions, no one likes gigantic cunts!

Lets Go Reaction GIF by Mason Ramsey

As long as he improves our defence and has us challenging at the top end of the table, he'd be our beloved c**t.

We're not in a position to be rejecting top class players who are on a free. I don't care if he's buggered Piers Morgan with a 10ft barge pole, as long as comes here and applies himself, it's all good.

We're not in a position to be thinking emotionally.

As long as he improves our defence and has us challenging at the top end of the table, he'd be our beloved c**t.

We're not in a position to be rejecting top class players who are on a free. I don't care if he's buggered Piers Morgan with a 10ft barge pole, as long as comes here and applies himself, it's all good.

Of course we are.

Otherwise we might as well just watch computer simulations.

Agree, though he won’t come so it’s mute, I’d take him.

Gallas+++++

Back
Top Bottom