Aston Villa (A) - 9th April - 530 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Villa have done well to foul, dive and get the referee on their side. We never settled after they disrupted the game by injuring Doherty.

Hopefully Conte can settle them down at HT and we can restart. On the break we can easily kill them if we just sharpen up our passing.

Wow we have been a trifle fortunate! We are so Jekyll and Hyde. How can we be so good against Newcastle, Everton and Spam and so poor today

Hugo has been truly incredible but we are getting torn apart here.

Villa no doubt expending a lot of energy though, pressing us really high and hard. Getting to half not conceding was important. They can't keep this up for 90 minutes.

Need to be careful though.

ARE YOU CALLING ME A RACIST

I think he’s okay , personally, not magnifique, not rubbish
Which what I said in the Bentancur thread, and I was met with 13+ disagrees and insults. Fucking clowns on this site.

Back
Top Bottom