Spurs v West Ham United Football Club - Sunday 20 March 16:30 (ON SKY IN THE UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking match shouldn't even be on the schedule, should be an automatic 3-0 to us as they failed to turn up for no good reason. Still fuming about that - absolutely blatant cheating, and not blatant cheating in a match where things move quickly, but blatant cheating off the field, when the FA could have thought about it and refused. Embarrassing, and if there is any karma in the world we'll batter them - not just because I'm a Spurs fan, but because they're cheating cunts to do that.
Romero not getting a yellow today helps, i think we can and deserve to thrash those clowns

Still partying
happy love you GIF by Dolly Parton

The atmosphere and chants post match inside the stadium was excellent. Best in a long while.

Not enough replays from the USA point of view. Docherty's flub for the 1st WHU goal; Reguilon being flattened in the penalty area before he could shoot; Son's flub for the corner.

I wonder how Moura & Bergwijn feel about being used as cannon fodder? Subs should have been used sooner.

Protesters chained to the posts would have free up a pair of defenders for each corner.
Reality Tv What GIF by Real Housewives Of Cheshire

In a way I'd rather the Dippers won. Pile up more fixtures for them, before we go to Anfield on May 7th. The FA Cup Final is on May 14th. Plus, the 2nd leg of Champions League semi-finals is on May 3/4th.
Imagine they lose the Champions League tie, then we end their Prem chances and then they lost the final (if they get there).

What a week!

What a day.. They were so hell bent on revenge for the pre-christmas hiding, but once again fell well short, on and off the pitch..
What a poor rival thay have become, I was almost embarressed for them..

Romero not getting a yellow today helps, i think we can and deserve to thrash those clowns
I loved the way Romero and the other defenders attempted to aggressively deal with Antonio today. Too many times in the past we have been bullied by him which has given him increased confidence when we have played Spam

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom