Middlesbrough v Tottenham Hotspur, FA Cup 5th Round, Riverside Stadium, Tuesday 1st March 2022 at 19:55 GMT, LIVE on BBC1

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Controversial maybe, but I'd like Mrs P to have the chance to start another match thread one day. I know she's far from perfect but, considering this is her first attempt, not bad.

5/10?

Harvey White, Alfie Devine and Dane Scarlett were not part of the u21 squad that drew against Leeds u21's tonight - and the u21's were short of experienced players.

So highly likely that all three will be involved v Middlesbrough, presumably starting on the bench ?

Harvey White, Alfie Devine and Dane Scarlett were not part of the u21 squad that drew against Leeds u21's tonight - and the u21's were short of experienced players.

So highly likely that all three will be involved v Middlesbrough, presumably starting on the bench ?
Dane was given minutes v Leeds when we were 4-0 up.
Let's hope a similar scenario unfolds tomorrow.
Paskotski the only other available academy guy who could feature.

Will you be doing more?

what do you think basketball wives GIF by VH1

We last won the FA cup in 1991.

Do you think we haven’t taken it seriously for 30 years?

You need a bit of luck in the cups. But the reality is that the best teams now have the best squads and win more cups. That’s a premier league fact.

How many doubles happened between 1900 and 1992 when the premier league began?? 3
How many since then? A lot!! (I don’t know how many).

We choose the league these days. As do many others.

Top 4 is our everything. Sad but true.
I feel another trophy coming on again.

NRPW112.jpg

You need a bit of luck in the cups. But the reality is that the best teams now have the best squads and win more cups. That’s a premier league fact.

How many doubles happened between 1900 and 1992 when the premier league began?? 3

I love how this post admits the thing it’s purporting to deny by the end

Kane wanted to leave to win a trophy. He did not say he wanted to end up in the top 4 again. Levy might want Top 4 for the money but the players and supporters want to win something. We have not won the league since 1961 and not likely to do so in the near future. Ending up in the CL positions is not as exciting as winning a cup final. We have done top 4 but as we are frequently reminded we have not won a trophy since 2008. I will be really pissed off if players are rested or do not turn up tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom