Man City v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR; Saturday 19th February; KO 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My niece just texted me to say she was standing up and shouting like a loon for all of injury time, I told her I was too, hopping about and screaming at the screen like a proper mental.

Anyone else couldn't sit down?

This. They work really well together.

I really liked that Bentancur pushed up in the press, which negated the fact that Kane has lost a lot of pace and doesn't press any more.

The press works so much better when you have 3 players pressing initially instead of 2.
Bentancur has some fucking engine on him!

Great to see after years of watching Ndombele, Gio and Dele lug their broken bodies around aimlessly.

Well, I guess Danny's flipping through the new yacht catalog again since he'll figure if we can beat City we obviously don't need any new signings.
dance dancing GIF by Emo Nite

Souness grudging to say the least

Had to mention the ‘shiny new stadium’

Come back Roy Keane all is forgiven

Relating to the transfer drama over last summer, and if he wanted to show what he can do.
Kane just brushed it off and said it was all about getting the team back on track

What a stupid question. Kane is world class. He doesn’t play to show what he can do. He plays to help his team win!

By the way, that pass to Sonny to set up Kuv goal has to be among the best passes you can expect out of anyone. Vision. First touch. Accuracy of pass. What a pass!

Back
Top Bottom