January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have you seen the type of football Burnley play?

If we played with a target man to hold the ball up and rely on 2nd balls then I could see some logic.

Imaging Chris Wood playing Conte's counter attacking system, Good Lord lol
He's got decent movement and finishing, and would offer something different. Presumably he can play in more than one very specific system. If not a success we could've just sold him to Newcastle in a year.

Anyway, he's chosen the land of fat lasses wearing bikinis in the street in January. Good luck to him.

SKzMfJ0.jpg

Exciting.. probably a rubbish link though .. I don't have an issue with us signing a 'potential' player for Kane backup as long as we pay for experience in midfield and defence.

I did read that any move for Ekitike would be dependant on loaning him back for the remainder of the season... surely if we bring in an attacking player it should be one available to us immediately.

The levy lovers have used that a lot. I’ve had arguments where they have said wages don’t count. So by their logic if a team got mbappe & pogba on a free but for a total of million pound wages per week, it means that team spent nothing.
But if we got someone for 2m on 50k a week that 2m counts. So we spent more.
How much more have Liverpool spent on wages over the last 10 years? They don’t want to discuss it!
Not saying it’s a bad thing, more so that we are now in prime position to increase it and push the boat out for a few top players (from a wages perpextive)

Exciting.. probably a rubbish link though .. I don't have an issue with us signing a 'potential' player for Kane backup as long as we pay for experience in midfield and defence.

I did read that any move for Ekitike would be dependant on loaning him back for the remainder of the season... surely if we bring in an attacking player it should be one available to us immediately.
He looks a talent on YT!

Back
Top Bottom