Morecambe (H) - FA Cup - Sunday 1400 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's easily the poorest player Spurs have brought in my life time and I recall Tramanzani and Andy Booth. He is stealing a living.
Gomes was probably our worst signing of the modern era. But our recruitment in the last five years has been shocking. Gollini. Docherty. Ndombele. Lo celso. I’d sell those four immediately and also accept any offer for Dele. Such a shame to see Dele’s demise, but we have to now accept that he isn’t the player he was.

Yip. Lots of dross to sell. No. Ore defending these cunts. Just sell immediately to anyone willing to buy and move on. Accept the loss.
Sausage, I'm guessing that was Alan Hutton doing co-coms as he mentioned his time at Spurs. I thought his accent was curious at first but I see (and always thought) he is a Glaswegian.

I'm obviously no expert but I'd say the Glaswegian accent is the Scots one I'm most familiar with. Is his a standard one or does it have - I dunno - a "lilt from somewhere else?

What was the booing about or who was it aimed at?
Dele was clapping the fans.
OK, he hasn't delivered again but that back heel was class and a great save denied him.
There have been similar moments in games this season.
Can't say I feel sorry for him but the guy needs a break.
Maybe from Spurs?
Shame IMO.
I only saw 20 mins of the first half. He was shocking. Reverted to his long time norm of looking like a non league player who won a competition to play for spurs for the day.

I have this recurring nightmare that I am dying in 30 years time and he’s still at the club with people making excuses and saying “there’s a player in there somewhere”.

Now do your job Forest.
Academy Awards Film GIF by CBS

I would say 95% of this board thought he was our midfield savior.

I was one of them.

"We've finally replaced Dembele." "He was fantastic vs. City"

Huge egg on my face
I was too. Hold my hands up. However I spotted Ali was crap a long time ago so I don’t always get it wrong- he has had more lives than an army of cats. What do our manager’s see in him?

Sausage, I'm guessing that was Alan Hutton doing co-coms as he mentioned his time at Spurs. I thought his accent was curious at first but I see (and always thought) he is a Glaswegian.

I'm obviously no expert but I'd say the Glaswegian accent is the Scots one I'm most familiar with. Is his a standard one or does it have - I dunno - a "lilt from somewhere else?
Just yer average central belt Scottish cunt trying to verbally behave himself on the telly

Ndombele and Dele are both 25 and play like they're 35. Lucas came on and ran nonstop and was rewarded with a goal directly from his pressing and he's 4 years older than both of them!
Locus wants to play football too many in the second 11 want their weekends off and to be home weekday evenings that's why they play like they do

What a masterclass from our manager. Lull the shrimps for 70 minutes with slow developing turgid football then all of a sudden make substitutions that confuse the shit out of them and cause utter chaos. They can’t tell if Winksy free kick was a shot or cross. Their defenders were like “oh shit Lucas is pacier than what was out here before” and “goddamn Kane is really strong up top, what do the fuck do we do”
We got the win and we were shit enough to show Levy that we need reinforcements.

I see you Mr. Conte.
Absolutely brilliant tactics. We should try this against Woolwich and Chelsea as well. Maybe if we find even worse players to start the game with we can even score 5 or 6 goals in the last 15 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom