Morecambe (H) - FA Cup - Sunday 1400 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does anyone honestly still believe in Ndombele?

This fraud doesn’t like playing professional football. He pulls out of tackles, jogs when he should sprint, never talks to anyone or demands the ball. Never shows anything other than contempt for the shirt. He is a disgrace. Some of the others are just shit but they at least get a sweat on. This man is an absolute chancer. Sub him off and terminate his contract.
I couldn’t believe my eyes with some of his play there in the first half. You really have to see it to believe how utterly horrendous he is.
Every time he gets the ball you’re almost waiting for him to give it away.

Jesus how much staff does Conte have?! The bench looks like a social club
Well Hitchen, Paratici, and the kit man could probably put a better shift in than most of our players today!

As usual our second string look awful, we need to shift most of them out! Tanganga sadly has another stinker, Rodon and Sess look scared, Lo Celso, Doherty, and Alli are just substandard, NDombele looks disinterested as usual.

We could and should probably shift 7-8 of them, and as soon as possible please!

God i´m depressed!!

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Friends

Imagine if Kane gets brought on and snapped. Him and Son out. That's the season done. All while Levy sits there with that same fucking blank look and looking at his online Barclays App at Half Time to watch the money roll in. Our answer. Spend 20 mil on Traore, zero goals or assists.
Didn't traore assist in wolves last goal against United lol. But yes fully agree, but against this opposition this team should be doing better.

Back
Top Bottom