Morecambe (H) - FA Cup - Sunday 1400 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And 75% plus of the forum don't want Traore. Fuck me. I'm struggling to see the solution to this now. We have to accept what we can get for this dogshit. If anyone offers 10 mill for the likes of Tanguy, Lo Celso, Alli just take the hit. I'd also fuck paritici off. He's bought complete fucking duds.
traore isnt the solution tho we need top top players who can change games

this lot put a new definition to the word embarassing

Harry be on soon I assume. Seriously sell half this shit for whatever we can get this window. Promote the u21. Least we'll lose trying

And 75% plus of the forum don't want Traore. Fuck me. I'm struggling to see the solution to this now. We have to accept what we can get for this dogshit. If anyone offers 10 mill for the likes of Tanguy, Lo Celso, Alli just take the hit. I'd also fuck paritici off. He's bought complete fucking duds.
Yeah we're WAY too good for Adama.

Would much rather watch Dele and Ndombele plod about.

Im scared of this because its a big possibility. Man united are screaming for a top manager and they always have money to spend. Conte doesnt have to stay here at all when he can walk straight into a top club.
66/1 next manager to go. Decent bet at those odds

Does anyone honestly still believe in Ndombele?

This fraud doesn’t like playing professional football. He pulls out of tackles, jogs when he should sprint, never talks to anyone or demands the ball. Never shows anything other than contempt for the shirt. He is a disgrace. Some of the others are just shit but they at least get a sweat on. This man is an absolute chancer. Sub him off and terminate his contract.

have we ever gotten a signing so wrong?

offers nothing not matter what level the opponent

I haven't liked the noises coming from him over the last few weeks. He sounds unhappy to me, not just with the bang average squad we have, but the fact that he won't be getting all of the players he wants and we desperately need.

TBF United’s squad has arguably even bigger issues, from the sounds of things 10 or more players want out the door soon as possible and everyone hates each other. He would have even more issues that with us.

There's only one thing more embarrassing than having to bring on Kane, Lucas, PEH and Skipp to beat Morecambe........

Bringing on Kane, Lucas, PEH and Skipp..... And still not beating Morecambe.....

:pochcry:

"Sell the lot of them"

But....who would buy any of this lot?! We will get tuppence for most of them...
Spot on. Can you imagine any team in the world watching NDombele in that half and thinking—“yes, I’ll pay 200k a week for the next 3+ years for that.” Forget transfer fees—we couldn’t give him away. I expect this applies to others as well even on lesser salaries. They are still in our wage structure, which makes them massively overpaid.

Don’t worry mate most of us dumb as dog shit. Don’t take it too seriously

Back
Top Bottom