Morecambe (H) - FA Cup - Sunday 1400 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And 75% plus of the forum don't want Traore. Fuck me. I'm struggling to see the solution to this now. We have to accept what we can get for this dogshit. If anyone offers 10 mill for the likes of Tanguy, Lo Celso, Alli just take the hit. I'd also fuck paritici off. He's bought complete fucking duds.

Mate if you think that having no strikers is the reason our multi multi million pound players can't string 3 passes together, control a ball or make a decent run, then you're off your head.

I am lots of things mate bit not off my head. Without a striker you jist do not have a focal point. It's not the only reason but that group of players cannot look at anyone who can slot that ball in the net.

There are other reasons but to dismiss the impact of not having a striker is to ignore the painfully obvious.

Who. Who do we bring on? Flog kane against these no hopers because dele and ndombele cant be arsed putting in an effort to play for their club. 200,000 a week combined these fuckin oxygen thieves are robbing the club of everyweek
Exactly!!!! I fucking hate Alli and that smug fucking grin. Toxic cunt should have been binned from our club 2 years ago

If Ndombele can't shine and run the game against a team of plodders like Morecambe then surely nobody, not a single person, can't defend him any longer.

Stop over-rating the wanker. Having one nice moment every two or three games means absolutely nothing. We paid a crazy amount of money for this chump.
Pretty sure no one still rates him

It’s ok - Levy is the Bahamas as we speak giving old Joe Nonce a reach-around so we can buy Benteke on loan or some shit
We make enough money we should not need Joe's money.
We've just spent it poorly because Daniel has no football nous and Hitchen hates transfers.

Ndombele, Lo Celso, Sanchez all bad buys and expensive. Spend that money well and things don't look as bad.

Yet again the B Team let us down. Absolute undreliable dogshit. Yet again the likes of Moura and Kane will have to be called upon to win a match against lesser opposition. Utter joke
yep, same old faces, cut losses on these cunts and clear them out. to say they are useless is an understatement! putting some of these cunts out is football suicide

Im scared of this because its a big possibility. Man united are screaming for a top manager and they always have money to spend. Conte doesnt have to stay here at all when he can walk straight into a top club.

I haven't liked the noises coming from him over the last few weeks. He sounds unhappy to me, not just with the bang average squad we have, but the fact that he won't be getting all of the players he wants and we desperately need.

I am lots of things mate bit not off my head. Without a striker you jist do not have a focal point. It's not the only reason but that group of players cannot look at anyone who can slot that ball in the net.

There are other reasons but to dismiss the impact of not having a striker is to ignore the painfully obvious.
Yeh you can't play with Dele Alli upfront. Never gonna work.

Back
Top Bottom