Morecambe (H) - FA Cup - Sunday 1400 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

N'Dombele's general build up passing is appalling. Every pass is bobbled along roughly somewhere near the player, no zip, no accuracy. Not that many on our side are much better today to be fair. Our whole defence is doing the same. It's as though they can't be bothered to play those passes well because they don't matter, but of course they do. It's such a contrast to how a team like City pass the ball with so much concentration, care, and therefore pace and accuracy.
Who disagreed with this 😅😅
Hmmm, it seems theyearofone did.

theyearoftheone theyearoftheone just out of interest, why the disagree on my above post about our passing? Do you think we've passed it well and with care this half? Or is it that you think N'Dombele has passed it well? :/ (No problem with the disagreement of course, just interested to know what I said there that you disagree with :) ).

Don’t mind Sess, Gil has been reasonable and Winks ok but the rest fucking hell, like they don’t give a shit. Also not having a backup for Kane is such a poor decision, if Kane gets injured we have no usable striker.

Let him live. Can become a Welsh farmer.
Get the gun and shoot me instead. Less painful than watching this shit team.

Mura
Zagred
Morecambe.

How far down do we have to go before we find a level this reserves team can beat?
Lithuanian 5th division. Women?
It’s ok - Levy is the Bahamas as we speak giving old Joe Nonce a reach-around so we can buy Benteke on loan or some shit

And disgregadring values, that would be a usefull way of getting rid of a lot of cunts before the WC22.

Tell them they wont play. Tell them they will be doing PT only behind the janitors shed. No contact with the 1st team.

Only way to get rid of losers.
Players like Lo Celso lose more value whenever they get on the pitch playing than simply out of the squad.
If the XI currently on cost around 200m together, they worth perhaps a quarter of it atm

Does anyone honestly still believe in Ndombele?

This fraud doesn’t like playing professional football. He pulls out of tackles, jogs when he should sprint, never talks to anyone or demands the ball. Never shows anything other than contempt for the shirt. He is a disgrace. Some of the others are just shit but they at least get a sweat on. This man is an absolute chancer. Sub him off and terminate his contract.
About 1000 agrees to this. Give him away if necessary.

Conte showing Levy what exactly he is working with.. Morecambe knocking spurs out would actually be a good thing as then levy may panic and sanction some signings in this window

The rage and anger in me right now. If I have to watch cunts like fucking Alli, NDombele and GLC mooching round stealing a wage any longer I will off the cunts myself. If I were Conte I would make a point and transfer list every single player at fucking half time. This 11's careers are done. And if this doesn't highlight to that bald cunt Levy to start signing instantly the walk outs need to start.

Dele doing a lot of running, but devoid of any attacking threat.
I can’t imagine Japhet having two worse back to back performances.
Tanguy is officially a waste of wages.

Well for sure Gollini is not gonna be replacing Hugo and we can see why Rodon has not been playing.
However apart from that how was the play, Mrs Lincoln we weren't awful and there were bright sparks.
Harry on for Ndombele who has failed to impress.

Back
Top Bottom