Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That’s always been the biz model of their strategy, even pre Spurs and it will never change. I’ve accepted that.

My disgust with the bald locust is the lack of innovation, there’s no plan, just ambling around not adapting to the moneyball/data science based scouting….. just sticking with no net spend and making speculative, random purchases. Awful, ill suited managerial appointments etc, this is all on pinhead
I could accept it if they were consistent and set ticket prices to match their approach. But I get what you mean.

You're right the incompetence is staggering, even after the bald wanker has been humbled by all his fuck ups nothing has changed.

He's just a greedy cunt of a man. The disdain for he has for the fans is obvious. He genuinely feels we should accept being shafted and be grateful that any club revenue is put back into the playing team no matter how insignificant. He operates like a corrupt politician, gaslighting, spreading misinformation and deflecting.

If Pochettino went to Newcastle, i'd feel as much loyalty to him as i do this charmless corporation.

Thats how bad it is.

He wanted to give me, a lifelong spurs fan, everything, and he worked tirelessly to try to make it happen. He spoke regularly of replicating what wenger had done at Woolwich and becoming part of the clubs history. There were no alterior motives for a large portion of his reign until it became clear that Levy wasn't going to give him a hope of achieving his dream of making the fans proud with serious silverware.

He spoke regularly of replicating what wenger had done at Woolwich and becoming part of the clubs history. There were no alterior motives for a large portion of his reign until it became clear that Levy wasn't going to give him a hope of achieving his dream of making the fans proud with serious silverware.

That's what he said.

What Levy heard was a loyal employee, who'd give the club whatever he could despite getting increasingly little to work with.

The FC and it's components are nothing but assets. Good player? Sell. Bad player? Don't worry, cheap. Loyal manager? He'll accept whatever.

That's what he said.

What Levy heard was a loyal employee, who'd give the club whatever he could despite getting increasingly little to work with.

The FC and it's components are nothing but assets. Good player? Sell. Bad player? Don't worry, cheap. Loyal manager? He'll accept whatever.

Its true. He was taken advantage of then disposed of.

The longer this goes on though, the more disposable this club will feel to the fans that pay good money.

I could accept it if they were consistent and set ticket prices to match their approach. But I get what you mean.

You're right the incompetence is staggering, even after the bald wanker has been humbled by all his fuck ups nothing has changed.

He's just a greedy cunt of a man. The disdain for he has for the fans is obvious. He genuinely feels we should accept being shafted and be grateful that any club revenue is put back into the playing team no matter how insignificant. He operates like a corrupt politician, gaslighting, spreading misinformation and deflecting.

If only they said, yeah we are looking at at 30-40 year development scene, where we first develop infrastructure while the FC has to be a talent factory with zero investment.

But these frauds keep talking about winning shit, about top football and about that BS aMbItIoN. And charging fans accordingly.

I'm done, it's an absolute disgrace we are playing Kane because we have no back up. That's on levy. Kane strolling around all game providing fuck all, knowing he wont be dropped. It's like playing with 10 men

Fucking great post.

ENIC supporters,. Stop fucking hiding and give us your thoughts you fucking cowards

What do you mean you melter? Don't you remember when we beat City at the start of the season? And those famous back to back victories against Newcastle and Villa? Still in the top four race don't you know, and we haven't been knocked out of a cup yet!

Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

No apology to the fans on the OS for capitulating in our 4th London Derby in the space of 2 months. Just some bullshit about being edged out in a close encounter.

Absolute cunts.
It's of no interest to them mate we are a multi event stadium bringing in the money, football is is only secondary in relevance.
The owners have no interest in bringing success to this club therefore we are stuck with this shit for longer.

It's of no interest to them mate we are a multi event stadium bringing in the money, football is is only secondary in relevance.
The owners have no interest in bringing success to this club therefore we are stuck with this shit for longer.
I must disagree. Football is tertiary, not secondary. 1NFL, 2 Concerts and boxing ..3 Spirito and Nunoettes.

NO, football is the No1 event for the studium, without football they need to get another 10/15 events just to pay back the costs of the studium staffing etc,( that's not players wages I'm taking the football side away)

Back
Top Bottom