Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So Harry Kane is a tap-in merchant. Got it.
Not what I said but feel free to knock down that particular strawman if the rest of what I posted is too hermetically sealed. But to humor you what percentage of Harry's goals aren't tapins? That's not a knock against Harry. That's a knock against the lumbering carthorses that take up the typical striker role. I hear Andy Carroll is free right now. Would he tickle your fancy?
I wonder why someone who is so easily replaced is worth between 100-150 million pounds.
You should ask Villa since they just did it.

If we had the gumption from above it would be easier to make ourselves a better 'team' with that much money to spend. But if you still desire being the Harry Kane team then no amount of money can help us.

I said: "Not everyone will agree with what "The Boy Hotspur" says - particularly those who cannot see the "other side" of the story (so for those, better not even watch)..."

So I did not suggest people with opposing views should watch the video - as a mild "warning"!
And even though you did not even watch the videos it created a negative reaction from you.. 😎

I didn't say that you did.

Regarding "flustered". Your tactics of accusing others of what you are guilty of yourself may work with some people but not in this case.

I'm calm. I can assure you.

All I posted as 3 video clips with a short "non-flustered comment" - and yet, without even having watched the videos, you called him a "racist tosser".

Yes...... I don't need to watch these videos to have that already existing opinion of him. Nor do you need to take that as a reason to think I'm raging at you.

My retort appeared to "fluster" into posting a mini essay taking non-topical shots(*) at me and thus I made that accusation. If not good for you.

(*That's ok; I'm wearing my big-boy pants.)

Again, it doesn't bother me if you don't wanna click onto his videos - so why on earth do you want me to start a discussion on videos you don't want to watch? Just to start another argument? lol

No.... I've explained why.

Never mind.

Same for me. But not sure how it would go down with the majority of fans.

That's really the sheer stupidity/arrogance of it all. He is acting like there is a concrete offer on the table and this is his final big action to force it to go through.

This is in no way a sure thing but he is acting like it is. I can only assume that City was putting ideas into the heads of the two morons and they are being lead into a very bad situation but promises that may never come true.

I wonder whether Harry going on strike is as a result of the Messi news? City might have said to him “sorry boy. We are not in a position to pay top $ for your contract as we think Messi is gonna become available” and the strike is Harry throwing his toys out of the pram and blaming the club for his plans falling over.

a lot of conjecture there, I would admit.

All I want is time for us to get a very, very well sorted plan in place.
We've had a year...
Paratici has been here barely a month!! (Nuno just about a month, he's bracketed because I assume DoF has total control on who's in or out, rendering Nuno redundant, but maybe he has some consultation??) Either way, doing it now spells an absolute cluster fuck for me (driven admittedly as both Nuno and Paratici are unknowns, I don't know enough about them to be confident on abilities and style of play etc).
We've had a year...
Planning also includes making out Kane's "not for sale" whilst he really is. Ensuring whoever we go after their clubs aren't going to screw us knowing we are sitting on a pile of Kane dosh. But most of all let's join up some dots, take control of what we are doing, have a plan and execute it.
We've had a year and still no plan. We could wait 5 more years and there would be no plan Guido. Haven't you come to this conclusion? Levy has no plan and we were slapstick before Poch and have been since he left. We even brought Mendes into our house FFS. There is no plan and every bit of professionalism and top-classiness we were was because of Poch and his control of things. Now we are back to what we were and it's only scary because we were on the up and looking good.

But again, we are spending the Kane cash right now because this deal has been done. No need to be in denial my friend. It will only hurt when the official announcement comes in a few weeks. Accept the worse, hope for the best...but don't worry about that second part because the die is cast.

Graelish had a buy out cluase
Was it written? It seems it was a verbally agreed number.

Christian Purslow has just confirmed the Grealish deal. Says that Grealish was assured that if a CL club came in for him and Villa weren't qualified, he would be allowed to leave for £100m.

If it's written in a contract then you don't have to assure anything.

He certainly has a better agent than Kane.
Grealish is still going to a club without honour

fbi fbifam GIF by CBS

Back
Top Bottom