Leeds United vs Tottenham Hotspur | Saturday 8 May | 12.30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good starting team, good to have strong options on the bench aswell, Mason is making this much more straightforward which is what it needed.

Lucas and Ndombele you could argue hard luck but just get the last 4 games done and hopefully winning and the new manager can decide what he wants

One thing though that's dawned on me...

If we win the last 4, that would be 6 wins from 6 with Mason in charge in the league.. If we get top 4 also by winning those matches, it's going to be hard to argue against him being given a chance next season as much as I don't think he's ready. 6 from 6 would show the players are working for him though

They will come at us from the first whistle to the last but we have the attacking power to slice through them. I'll take us to nick this one 2-3 and it should be an absolutely cracking game of football. Let's show The Woolwich what pressing really looks like.

Happy with the lineup with exception of Dier, but he did well enough last game. Leeds attack can be difficult to handle, so would like someone a little more mobile.

Played with the starting XI and it was a good match , chances both ends but it looked set for a 0-0 until Harold Edward Kane latched on to a lovely through ball from Le Celso to make it 1-0 in the 82 min . Lucas then missed a sitter but we saw it home comfortably.

You’re an idiot.

Alli was given a chance. He played well. He keeps his place. Similar to Bale.

Favouritism 🤣 You absolute banger
Dele was rubbish last week offered fuckall, he was being carried by the likes of Gio, Harry and Sonny.

He has no business starting ahead of Ndombele, Lucas or Lamela

Mason is a fucking puppet making lineup under the instruction of the bald cunt who thinks Wanks is a very good player

WINKS??? ON THE BENCH???????

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS. RYAN MASON IS PURPOSELY SABOTAGING OUR CLUB.

IM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW.
angry potato GIF

Back
Top Bottom