Tottenham vs City - EFL Cup Final - Ref Fucks Up

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Angry Half Baked GIF

I mean I knew we would lose but this is a really pathetic way to do it.

Really thought it would be a fresh start under Mason. On what planet do you put a midfield 3 of Sissoko, Winks and Hojberg on the pitch at the same time? What a fucking joke.

And he did it when we were on the ascendency, with Gio improving and Lucas still grafting!

Absolutely shocking.
Nice guy but clearly out of his depth

I mean I knew we would lose but this is a really pathetic way to do it.

Really thought it would be a fresh start under Mason. On what planet do you put a midfield 3 of Sissoko, Winks and Hojberg on the pitch at the same time? What a fucking joke.

And he did it when we were on the ascendency, with Gio improving and Lucas still grafting!

Absolutely shocking.
The only thing I can conceive of is that Sissoko was sent on to do Bale's running for him.

But that's absolutely pathetic.

Especially when you have a highly skilled press breaker in Ndombele available.

I can't believe Mourinho had more trust in Tanguy than Ryan Mason.

Levy should have let Jose manage the final - he’s 10 in 12 in finals

Ego too big as usual

Ryan fucking Mason - joke of world football we are

Back
Top Bottom