***** Wolverhampton Wanderers v Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur FC*********

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

wolf GIF

Podence, Neto and Traore absolutely frighten me.

But I think we'll go with this:

Lloris
Aurier - Alderweireld - Dier - Reguilon
Sissoko - Hoibjerg
Bergwijn - Lamela - Son
Kane
I reckon Ndombele and Lo Celso will still be out for this. Can't see Bale making it after going off injured. No chance Dele will start after yesterday and I think he'll bring Bergwijn in and give Lamela a quick start due to his creativity.

COYS

1-2​

Would love to see:

Lloris
Aurier - Toby - Rodon - Reguilon
Ndombele - Hojbjerg
Bergwijn - Dele - Son
Kane

We will see:

Lloris
Aurier - Toby - Dier - Reguilon
Sissoko - Hojbjerg
Bergwijn - xxx - Son
Kane

Not sure what the fitness situation of Ndombele will be. Could see any one of Winks, Dele, Lamela(too soon). Happy enough once there's no Lucas.

Wolves are tricky but not the same team without Jiminez. Podence and Neto are tough to defend, but I do get the sense that Reguilon is a decent physical matchup for Traore. Not going to be an easy team to counter and we can't expect to score by just dinking it over the top to Son.

We need more goals from the team beyond Son and Kane.

It's what Eriksen and Alli gave us so we have to find a way to widen our goal threat.

We would be top if we had more goal contribution. It's what we hoped Bale would bring more than anything.

Both our RBs are out of form so I have no idea who plays there. Only other question is who starts at RW since Bale picked up a knock.

Hopefully Bergwijn, probably Lucas.

Both our RBs are out of form so I have no idea who plays there. Only other question is who starts at RW since Bale picked up a knock.

I wouldn't say Aurier is out of form. The opposite actually.

He just does stupid stuff.

Crazy we are in the same position as last year where Aurier plays despite the fact that we know he can do something daft at any moment.
Doherty in a back 4 has been disappointing, although I'm not surprised.

I dread Neto or Podence against Doherty. I really do.

Back
Top Bottom