Man Utd Vs Tottenham, Sunday 4th Oct - 4.30pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Now we just need Sky to acknowledge that there were 2 teams on the pitch yesterday not just a shit Yanited side.

Still, flying under the radar is nice.

I'd like to see us hit the top of the premier league with 3 games to go and everybody suddenly go "Hang on Spurs are rather good this season, hadn't even noticed"

I was literally thinking this and came to say it.
And make no mistake, Sky Sports etc have already decided it's a 1 horse race this season and Spurs aren't a threat even to the top 4.

It would be unreal to do what you said, fly under the radar, keep taking wins, racking up points and then strike late on.

But there is one problem. Rather than giving us credit, they will surely say who ever we caught just "bottled it"

LOL

You make so much shit up its funny.

I don't give a shit about what PEH cost, he is not terrible but he is not a great fit to start for us because he is really bad under pressure, a weak passer, not a true DM and not a good fit to sit deep behnd Lo Celso and Ndombele doing the defensive job that allows them the freedom to be offensive. He could have cost a billion pounds and it wouldn't change any of those things.
LOL

Paul Merson has just picked us up on his radar.

Spurs are back - his actual words.
Now on Dele Alli - when you're in a bad team you get played even if you're bad. He might not get in this team.
Then says there's going to be good things in this team and Dele should stay.
He also said we shouldn't worry about Woolwich. Is that an admission we're going to finish ahead of them again?

He's almost saying here we could win the league.

1) Man United - using them to increase viewers and clicks
2) Liverpool - as above
3) Employing barely literate, bias arseholes as "pundits"
4) Excessive use of red
5) Consistant lying to increase betting
6) Not showing a fair number of games involving lower clubs against eachother. Fans of those teams will watch them get beat by the top sides all season.
7) Charging a fortune for subscription but seemingly staying silent on assisting lower league teams in trouble
8) Consistently dismissing football existed before 1992
9) Using selective statistics to drive an agenda
10) Seemingly only employing female presenters that are models/fitness coaches. Personally, great. But in terms of the modern world, it's not on.

That's 10 and of those 10 I could give all manner of examples of each.

But....that's just 10%!!! Keep going!

Am messing with you! All good points and they are twats too...maybe that's number 11!

But....that's just 10%!!! Keep going!

Am messing with you! All good points and they are twats too...maybe that's number 11!

I genuinely mean I could give many examples of each of those headings.
May be the best one would be no.10

Charlotte Jackson
Jo Wilson
Millie Clode
Alex Hammond
Georgie Thompson
Natalie Sawyer
Hayley McQueen
Kirsty Gallagher
Kate Abdo
Rachel Wyse

They even had a properly fit Gooner on there yesterday. Like seriously conflicted feelings fit.

It's worth noting, these are all good presenters. I just have a serious question as to where the "normal" looking women are. It's not like all the blokes are good looking model types. Most of them are 50+ and a bit letchy.

I liked this response on Redcafe before the game started:

"Mourinho's midfields don't overrun anybody decently competent. Not to mention the likes of Sissoko dare never even dream of overrunning or dominating other midfields :roflmao: "

:harrysmile:

Edit: And another one :mourpointlaugh:

"This'll end 4-0 to United.

I've never been so sure of anything in my life."

What sort of mug actually subscribes to that?

Bitching about the sending off!!

Should have been three more
Pogba
Bailly
Shaw

Cunts

In their defence, they seem more fun than aftv! Not saying much but those aftv idiots are proper bellends....although they appear to have their own DT looking twat!

I've just seen what Souness said yesterday. Yeah, his comments on Lamela were out of order.
He's still the top punter though.

I liked this response on Redcafe before the game started:

"Mourinho's midfields don't overrun anybody decently competent. Not to mention the likes of Sissoko dare never even dream of overrunning or dominating other midfields :roflmao: "

:harrysmile:

Edit: And another one :mourpointlaugh:

"This'll end 4-0 to United.

I've never been so sure of anything in my life."
United fans don't actually watch other teams at all. Ndombele and Hojbjerg bossed them but I don't think anyone mentions them at all in the runup to the match. They know Son and Kane are good (duh), but that's about it.

I'm not an expert, but I mean FFS I at least understand who we are playing each week.

I'm finally watching All or Nothing and got to the episode where Son kicked out at Rudiger and got a red. I remember every football pundit at the time praising Rudiger for how smart him play acting was. All sorts of, "sometimes you just need to milk it to get the attention on the incident."

Now every pundit is crying about Lamela doing the same. You fucking love to see it. Not only is their bias showing, but they're starting to realize how good and intelligent Jose is making us, while their own "established" sides are flushing money down the toilet. They're slowly becoming irrelevant and are lashing out.

Feed me their tears, I love every bit of it.

Do we have any real representation in the main media? I always thought we got a decent shout from Hoddle and Le Tiss on Sky Sports. Danny Murphy maybe on BBC

What have we got now?

Back
Top Bottom