Have we signed Willian José yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Willian José arrived with a group of players [YESTERDAY] and a frown on his face, gesturing with his hand and telling them to record the footage to they could spread their lies. Once training started, the Brazilian could be heard shouting: "Liars!"

With his departure looking more likely, he didn't like that the press reported on his links with Tottenham. There is still no agreement for his exit and he is aware that his actions might have a negative consequence on the outcome of a potential deal. He trained as normal with his teammates but some of them were clearly annoyed with his attitude. The manager has not ruled Willian José out of the Mallorca game [SUNDAY 17:30]but it is highly unlikely that he features.
Wow, he sounds nice and calm!

High maintenance much??

10 Million and a bag of peanuts and it's a decent deal. And no more than 30k a week salary. Don't want to get lumbered with him if stinks the place out.

10 Million and a bag of peanuts and it's a decent deal. And no more than 30k a week salary. Don't want to get lumbered with him if stinks the place out.
Pretty sure he's making more money currently so doubtful lol

I'd he signs I think it will be a 20 to 22m deal, 70 or 80kpw wages.

You seem to think every new signing is going to be Njie and not more like Lo Celso.
Any reason for this or just being a nob for the sake of it?

You seem to think every new signing is going to be Njie and not more like Lo Celso.
Any reason for this or just being a nob for the sake of it?

You seem to have adopted the role of being Mourinho's agent. You're being utterly disengenous and playing a role that will put you at the centre stage of a lot arguments.

No. You just havent a clue what you are talking about. And no one can be arsed with your stupid negativity

Oh go away you tiresome little toad. You're the biggest cunt on the politics threads, even those on your own side think you're a cunt. And you've got nothing interesting to say about football either. I'm putting you on ignore. You don't say anything interesting.

You seem to have adopted the role of being Mourinho's agent. You're being utterly disengenous and playing a role that will put you at the centre stage of a lot arguments.
It’s not an argument though. You don’t have an argument.
You haven’t seen these players play for Spurs, so you have no clue as to how they will help us or not.
You might wank one off if we signed Dybala, that doesn’t mean he wouldn’t be a massive flop though.

It’s not an argument though. You don’t have an argument.
You haven’t seen these players play for Spurs, so you have no clue as to how they will help us or not.
You might wank one off if we signed Dybala, that doesn’t mean he wouldn’t be a massive flop though.

I was against Dybala. I'm not against Willian Jose as long as it's for the right price and right wages. He'd be a decent stop gap. If we overpay on wages we could be stuck with him like we were stuck with Janssen. And in all likelihood there will be much better options available in the Summer.

So... once more. 24 yo Polish regular international player who kicked the door in from the get go was not good enough for 30 mil. But 28 yo Brazilian whose stats has been medicore throughout career is good piece of business all of a sudden??

I mean what's our aim? To secure 8th place?
I think in this position it would seem much more reasonable to take a shot at Piatek who could turn out to be Son-level-player or more... vs 28yo who I have extreme doubts will take extreme leap forward in terms of output so late in his career.
Even if Piatek does not turn out so well, we can take that risk now. But there is some reward linked to it. With Jose I see a player who could be "decent squad player" with very questionable reward/upside...

What a surprise

So you randomly pick and choose which players you’ve never seen play are good signings then?

As I said, you don’t have an argument

I form my opinions after watching players. I really don't want to get sucked into a hundred message 35 page discussion with you on this subject. My opinion is quite clear. WJ is a decent signing for the right price. Very good in the air, better than the other targets we've been linked with, and we're going to be a more direct and crossing team under Mourinho.

As I said early on this thread, he has shades of Diego Costa.

I form my opinions after watching players. I really don't want to get sucked into a hundred message 35 page discussion with you on this subject. My opinion is quite clear. WJ is a decent signing for the right price. Very good in the air, better than the other targets we've been linked with, and we're going to be a more direct and crossing team under Mourinho.

As I said early on this thread, he has shades of Diego Costa.

Another massive PSV and Sociedad enthusiast

The lengths some of you go to in order to sound clued up is embarrassing.

"bloody hell, spurs are going to sign Willian José... he's even had his medical over there..."

"fear not, I'll talk to Willian... he will be a Chelsea player..."

Back
Top Bottom