Southampton Vs Tottenham - 3pm New Year's Day.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Forget CL (and possibly Europe altogether)

We're, clearly, in transition and Jose will need a proper window and pre-season to make an imprint.

What we actually end up with is anyone's guess, though, as it seems there's no specific style he's gunning for, right now.

My advice to people - to avert a mental breakdown - is to ditch all expectations in the league/CL.

Jose should put special focus on FA Cup.

At least we looked like scoring against Norwich.
Two dead ball goals against Norwich. I'm struggling to recall anything else. Just like today.

I don't know what's wrong - other than our conscious decision to NOT reinforce over two windows. Coming back to haunt us now - as predicted by some of us at the time.

Tricky game at Middlesboro coming up!

They have downed tools haven't they?
We are being out battled by absolutely every team we play against.

You got players who feel a slight knock and want to come off. players telling the manager "sorry boss don't fancy this one" when the medical staff are passing them fit to play.

This is a much bigger problem than many of us thought, this is a complete rebuild, 8-9 players needed.
All the bad eggs need to go.

We need an entire back 4 and keeper - Jan and Toby's legs are gone, if they were horses they would be bound for the glue factory. We need a DM, a playmaker. And a metric fucking ton of depth.

How can you go to Southampton and not create anything?

As for Mike Dean he let them kick the absolute fuck out of us for 90 minutes, the jumped up little prick still has it in for us after the Poch thing and you can see it every time he refs us. It's a disgrace.
I hope Mourinho chins him in the referees room after the game.

It feels like we've gone back to the season when Sherwood replaced AVB.
Similar issues to what Poch had to deal with after that

Mourinho needs to be ruthless and do whatever it takes to create a winning team again

And too many "fake" Spurs fans on this forum attacking José and Spurs.
A lot of true fans can judge a team that gives a shit, one team out there today gave a shit and one was an utter mess. If there was anything decent to defend then supports will find it, but I honestly cannot forgive that performance nor can I find anything to defend. I wish I could. Maybe sometimes a desire to see the team do well creates a blindness through anger, so correct me by all means if you saw something worth clinging to in that rabble of shite.

Officials today Mike Dean who has form with Spurs, Anthony Taylor who gave 3 penalties in 3 games against Spurs, and keith STroud probably the worst ref in the Championship as 4th offical who got José into trouble today.

The whole thing is rigged against Tottenham regardless of how well or badly they play.
Give it a rest mate.

We are shit.

Officials have nothing to do with any today. Struggling to think of anything they got wrong.

Back
Top Bottom