Poch sacked

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I refuse to believe that Levy, one of the most vicious and savvy chairmen in world football.........I refuse to believe that he would think that Mourhinio is the answer....

How the heck could Mourhinio and Levy ever hope to see eye to eye - they have polar opposing views on how a football club should be run....... You could imagine the sulk from Jose when Levy tells him that he can't have 200 mill for new players.......

If Mourhinio is the answer.......God help us.
Agreed, not exactly a match made in heaven is it. Jose is a manager who for most of his career has bought success, not known for his patience or developing players is he. Can’t see him getting a war chest either to revamp the squad lol.
But I honesty can’t see him winning over spurs fans, not only is he a tosser but he’s a chelski and Man U tosser 😆 surely Levy will know that...surely! 😮

Agreed, not exactly a match made in heaven is it. Jose is a manager who for most of his career has bought success, not known for his patience or developing players is he. Can’t see him getting a war chest either to revamp the squad lol.
But I honesty can’t see him winning over spurs fans, not only is he a tosser but he’s a chelski and Man U tosser 😆 surely Levy will know that...surely! 😮
Strange times.........

The fact that all his coaches have left also and the club say an announcement on new staff is imminent, sounds like the new guy is already lined up and might well be in charge at West Ham on Saturday.

I refuse to believe that Levy, one of the most vicious and savvy chairmen in world football.........I refuse to believe that he would think that Mourhinio is the answer....

How the heck could Mourhinio and Levy ever hope to see eye to eye - they have polar opposing views on how a football club should be run....... You could imagine the sulk from Jose when Levy tells him that he can't have 200 mill for new players.......

If Mourhinio is the answer.......God help us.
It honestly frightens me that there are any Spurs fans that would support this appointment.

If Levy appoints him it also pours cold water over the usual verbal dung he spouts when he appoints managers, how they 'play the Tottenham way' with exiting fast football. Absolutely laughable.

Jose Mourinho can FUCK OFF.

Then shows how good your support is. Bet you were one of the first ones celebrating getting to the final. So HE has lost your support after what he's done with little or no investment? Lol. God knows who will ever sustain your support because if you think anyone is going to change things this season then you are fooling yourself
He’s a kneejerk cunt - don’t bother

Back
Top Bottom