Poch sacked

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was inevitable and I was poch out but I echo people's feelings in that I'm really upset at the news. Levy got to get this next appointment right.
Levy is not a football expert and neither is anyone else on the Board. It will just be a roll of the dice, like it always has been with him.
If he gets it right or wrong it is just guesswork, he might as well put the names in a hat.

I find it strange

Wonder who levy’s got lined up

Thank you for everything Poch, you brought us hope & good times
we must have someone else lined up

1997-11-20T000000Z_1_MT1ACI155038_RTRMADP_3_ENGLAND-SOCCER-TOT.JPG
!!!!!

More to the point... who does POCH have lined up...?

Sad but inevitable

Thank you Poch for trying your best. Some great times.If only we could have won something during the last five years. That's all that was missing

Good luck wherever you go

Levy built a billion pound stadium that has set us up for the next 100 years financially
We also spent what? 140 million in the summer?
I hate to say it because I love the man but this is all due to Poch losing the dressing room, whilst employing awful tactics

It was nowhere near the same dressing room he turned around when he arrived full of young hungry quality. It's quite clear poch was never given what he needed when he needed it. Are you certain he even wanted the players we actually signed. How much of an impact can they make playing in a new league. Aren't going to always have instand ompact. We have not been refreshing the squad earlier and replacing players that left, letting contracts run down for key players. Do you not think he deserved at least another summer window? Or at least til after Xmas this season. Given the lack of financial support during his time. A joke of a decision

Best manager of my lifetime thank you Poch the gaucho. Might have been the best for both parties and hope he becomes successful in his next job but not on our account.

The first act has been completed. Second act is to now go out and get a proven winner. Over to you Daniel.

You're assuming there's a plan

Back
Top Bottom