Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've been hearing Sessengon for 25 million for a couple of months now, going by what I know from Poch quotes, he wants a plan with the transfer activity, not this plan we have got right now. So perhaps if GLC is to expensive then we move on to another target or perhaps we identify targets before their price sky rockets. More often than not it's Rasiak and Cambell when we leave it late, than Modric and VDV.
The most important thing in any window is getting the right player - if that comes at the expense of getting them in early then so be it and im sure the manager would agree.

I'm not sure but none of them have had a preseason with us, I just hope they are given time to adapt.
but they wouldn't have had preseason with us anyway - Lo Celso one extra week and Sessegnon will have time to adapt when recovering from injury. I know its better to get them in early but in these instances its not significant.

When stuff is actually happening you see how pointless 'ITK's' are - any meaningful developments are reported in the press way before they hear some tenuous tidbit

ITKs are people sitting at home in their underpants.

No football person worth his salt is just going to be throwing info out left right and centre on twitter as negotiations are ongoing.

Fake news!!

Back
Top Bottom