We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be honest, I'm not worried about Saturday, the very fact that we're there has been enough, I remember a few years ago there was bullshit about Lloris leaving because his dream was to play in a CL final....who fucking imagined he would realise it with us?

This is what players are in the game for, moments like these, this is the absolute pinnacle of the club game, they can now sit their grandkids down and tell them they played in the final of the Champions League.

I know that winning is everything these days and I really hope we do, Christ if we win the fucking thing I really won't know what to do with myself, but even if we lose, I will still look back on the campaign with a lot of great memories, the City and Ajax games have reached legendary status already...Fuck it, I don't know what I'm trying to say....we're winners already, but lets just fuck these cunts up for shits and giggles...

Well said mate.

LOve being underdogs, love the pundits talking up Pool, ... going into this game , I have had the time of my life. Never would I have imagined we would be CL finalists now. Memories I will never ever forget and replay every chance i get.

I'm riding this for all its worth.

I just want the team to win and carry the BIG trophy all over London especially stopping off outside the Death Star and giving all those in visual distance the bird!

Just re-watched that Moura goal again, I think Danny Rose is right, that Dele pass was meant for Llorente, but he was on his heels and couldn't react...thank god that Moura was ready for anything coming near him and got on it instead...If you look at the replay you see Dele look at Moura as much to say, where the fuck did he come from...

Their logic is that although they hate Liverpool, the Champions League is the only thing they have over Spurs at the moment. Liverpool win is seen as a lesser of two evils. They definitely did not want Liverpool to win the league. But the Champions League is something Liverpool have won recently so it's not that big a deal.
I know how they feel.... bit like how we all felt last night, eh?

Would genuinely be interesting to see the views on here regarding what will be the best combined XI between the two teams.

——————Lloris—————
AA —- VVD ——JV —— AR
Eriksen——Fabiniho——Dele—-
——Salah—— Kane——Son

You’re clearly stronger in the fullback positions, but other than that ( when our team is actually fit) it’s pretty much touch and go.

Actually think our midfield is whilst not as balanced offers more creativity.

To be honest, I'm not worried about Saturday, the very fact that we're there has been enough, I remember a few years ago there was bullshit about Lloris leaving because his dream was to play in a CL final....who fucking imagined he would realise it with us?

This is what players are in the game for, moments like these, this is the absolute pinnacle of the club game, they can now sit their grandkids down and tell them they played in the final of the Champions League.

I know that winning is everything these days and I really hope we do, Christ if we win the fucking thing I really won't know what to do with myself, but even if we lose, I will still look back on the campaign with a lot of great memories, the City and Ajax games have reached legendary status already...Fuck it, I don't know what I'm trying to say....we're winners already, but lets just fuck these cunts up for shits and giggles...
class post

——————Lloris—————
AA —- VVD ——JV —— AR
Eriksen——Fabiniho——Dele—-
——Salah—— Kane——Son

You’re clearly stronger in the fullback positions, but other than that ( when our team is actually fit) it’s pretty much touch and go.

Actually think our midfield is whilst not as balanced offers more creativity.
Son above Mane is a bit controversial, but definitely understand it coming from a Spurs fan. Son is like a cult hero for you guys.
But definitely have to disagree with Lloris. Alisson has been world class for the best part of 2 years now.
PS why did this post of mine pop up here when my intention was to create a thread on its own?

Back
Top Bottom