Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In that case the last window was poor

Lost walker
Got aurier ..... I don't rate
Llorent.... don't rate

Sanchez - Quality
Foyth - Looks good enough.
Gazzaniga - Decent but granted 3rd keeper is hardly cause for Euphoria

Conclude what you will... But let's have the full picture please, not 2/5.

Last edited:
Fuck off with the verbal diarrhea.

'Incorrigible' this, 'inflammatory' that. Then there is the use of 'infantile' here and 'impaired' there. I see someone has reached letter 'i' in their thesaurus!

There was another trolling cunt like you that tried to come off as some sort of intellectual. I've forgotten his name and when you've been sin binned for good I'll forget your name as well.

Now please, fuck off you Gooner scumbag cuntface motherfucker.

:dembelefingers:

Oh dear. Another poorly bred cretin. One has over 15,000 posts and you, yourself, an embarrassing 40-year-old waste of life, grade school playground loiterer. Could you imagine someone at the age of 40 posting on a message board like an 11-year-old licking clean the anus of another worthless sack of lymph fluid and h20. I bet you still live with your mother, too.

The sad hilarity.

They spent £52m on some bloke named Fred but won’t pay £60m for (when healthy) the best CB in the league.

United can lick my taint.

Maybe it was made up nonsense?
It's obvious Man U have never had an interest in Toby just like we have never been interested in Ross Barkley with a bad haircut.

I'm stunned that we haven't signed anyone yet - 17 hours and 35 minutes away from the deadline.

It's weird. The last signal you want to send is one of us standing still..

You can finalize it which means it has to essentially be done and dusted by 1700.

Otherwise you'll end up like Leicester with Silva who didn't play for 6 months because they missed the deadline by seconds.

You can have a 'term sheet' which outlines the financial terms of the deal between the clubs to get the extension - but it isn't a given that the deal will be completed on those terms, one of the clubs may pull out after the deadline.

So calling it 'essentially done and dusted' is a step too far. Its just a non binding 'heads of agreement' at best, not the final contract

Thats along the lines of my thinking

They get rid of a fat lump that Maureen doesn't like And off the wages

We get said fat lump and poch does his Magic again
My only question on this is shaw’s mentality. Reading ‘brave new world’ poch was disappointed losing him to manure. Clearly it’s not worked out. Poch put tons into shaw, does he need that hassle again? I wouldn’t!

Maybe Poch is ok with it?

Back
Top Bottom