Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

e31.jpg

Grealish is an interesting one. At the right price it’s a very astute signing! Pulisic is the one I want as an attacker.

Barrios or kovacic then as a DM.

I wonder will we keep Toby? That’s all gone very quiet!

Everyone is a Barrios expert having seen 3 games at the World Cup!

Personally I thought he was good in all three games, one of the reasons they looked the best team for the majority of the game against Japan was largely down to him as Colombia played the entire game with 10men, we all saw how good Japan were technically as a team when they played Belgium and he disrupted their ability to get on the ball which enabled Columbia to control the majority of that game. Against England he covered every blade of grass and I fucking love a snide.

But if you want to learn more about a player then best actually listen and read from those that have watched him closely:
Scouting Spotlight - Wilmar Barrios (Boca Juniors, Colombia)
Wilmar Barrios Plus 10 As Boca Juniors Find A New No 5
Three Reasons Boca Juniors Are Superliga Champions

Personally I thought he was good in all three games, one of the reasons they looked the best team for the majority of the game against Japan was largely down to him as Colombia played the entire game with 10men, we all saw how good Japan were technically as a team when they played Belgium and he disrupted their ability to get on the ball which enabled Columbia to control the majority of that game. Against England he covered every blade of grass and I fucking love a snide.

But if you want to learn more about a player then best actually listen and read from those that have watched him closely:

vs England all you can hear was barrios destroying England attack .

DM saying PSG want Kante and will pay 100M with Chelsea looking to replace with N’Doumbele...

As an aside... WTF is going on at Chelsea!?! Hazard wants out their 70M striker flopped their manger doesn’t wanna be there but also won’t leave, they’ve approached Sarri despite him technically not having been sacked by Napoli....

Carnage

I don't get some of your posts. I think you're overly sensitive when anything remotely negative is said about potential targets or spurs in general.

People have said they don't think he played well this world cup based on the games they've seen...nobody claims to be an expert.

Back
Top Bottom