Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I dunno if it's been said, but go look at the comments under the BBC article about this and just take in the vile shit that's being spewed there about him. Taking the piss out of his appearance, his speech impediment, the goal claim thing of course, apparently he is a diver, his supposed lack of ambition, playing for a shit club that's never gonna win anything etc, etc. That's what they have to say about England's star and captain a few days before the world cup. Just remember that.
Most of football hates us(not sure why,as any reasons i have heard i can fire back at the people giving them)
But i sort of like it.I would hate the thought of being everyone's 2nd team,as that normally means you are irrelevant and rubbish.
When you do find a football fan that doesn't mind us,it is a genuine fondness though.
Thing is with Kane,its the "what if he was ours" added to the hate.
Harry is a decent bloke in a profession where a lot of of his peers make the news for all the wrong reasons.
He could play for Woolwich and i would acknowledge this, but others let their hatred of us blind them.
Harry is a top drawer player,a model professional, who plays for a club he genuinely loves...And its us
f**k the haters
Hail King Kane!!

Harry is a decent bloke in a profession where a lot of of his peers make the news for all the wrong reasons. He could play for Woolwich and i would acknowledge this, but others let their hatred of us blind them. Harry is a top drawer player,a model professional, who plays for a club he genuinely loves...And its us f**k the haters Hail King Kane!!

:thumbup:

In Russia
Df6lAhBWkAE9FVn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom