Chelsea v. Tottenham Hotspur 01/04/2018 @ 16:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A lot of blatant “I was born around 1990” going on in this thread...

:pochserious2:
:dembelefingers:

:dierpochhug:

I was born in April 1990

I wouldn't be born for another 7 years the last time spurs beat them there

What kind of dickheads would be rubbing their age in after such a great victory ?
:deledoubt: :dembelefingers:

:levyeyes: :levyeyes: :levyeyes: :levyeyes:
Should I feel bad that I was -8 years old last time we beat the chavs away ?
Or just enjoy watching the wonder that is Tottenham Hotspur
Yidarmy :tobyarm:

Sidenote, watching my mates Chelsea bets go down in flames made that gem of a fixture go down oh so much sweeter :dier:

:levylol: :dembelelol: :pochlol:

"There's a chance we could finish behind Woolwich this season...let that sink in"

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

A classic example of the entitled Sky generation. Try 15 years without stolen Russian money, going week in, week out, watching average and piss poor teams.
You and your kind wouldn't last a month.
I despise you and your, instant gratification, needy existence. I have enjoyed nothing better this week, than shoving your corrupt and arrogant club right up your collective arses.

A Pox on your house, sir. A Pox

That'll learn 'em.

In case anyone missed Eriksen's wonder strike, savour this recreation in the Telegraph's match report.
goal.png

:eriksenserious:

The only shitty thing about sticking it to Chelsea, is that I barely know any Chelsea fans. I'm a north london boy so when we give the gooners a bum pumping I can find them everywhere and give them shit, every other work colleague or old school mate is an Woolwich fan.

Where as I only see Chelsea fans in real life when they win. They seem to be everywhere when they are winning the league, they go back to there rat holes when we give them a bit of old fashioned bum fun.
:allitongue:

The only shitty thing about sticking it to Chelsea, is that I barely know any Chelsea fans. I'm a north london boy so when we give the gooners a bum pumping I can find them everywhere and give them shit, every other work colleague or old school mate is an Woolwich fan.

Where as I only see Chelsea fans in real life when they win. They seem to be everywhere when they are winning the league, they go back to there rat holes when we give them a bit of old fashioned bum fun.
:allitongue:
My brother's mate is a devout Liverpool fan, however he has a lot of Chelsea fans at work who have given him god awful amounts of abuse over the years...he phoned last night to tell me he can't wait to get back to work on Tuesday...

Fucking love beating these racist cunts. Mate of mine was at the game amongst them and loved seeing them hurt.

Celebrated all three goals and didn’t get any abuse. Probably sat around all the tourist fans.

It all coming together, the team maturing, CL experiences, PL top 4 consistency and plus the brand new stadium

You forgot FA cup

Our team last time we won there... I was a year old. Must admit that I had to look up John Polston!

RSQX1wR.jpg

Same here, I don't remember any of the names on the right side...

Not many of those dodgy stats around any more surely, ended the old Trafford one a while back, finished above Woolwich, at Stamford bridge, Wembley hoodoo gone.
What else is left...

Back
Top Bottom