Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Wenger / Moose aftermatch is lulz:

AW: "Physically, this was our highest game of the season... So there are a number of positives we need to take from it..."

LOL... Balls the size of a planet!

When City scored the 3rd goal the sky cameras went and fixed on to DT for about 20 seconds, sitting and talking to his phone for his stupid vanity vlogs. That's how that wankstain views every match, by looking and talking to himself.

Does this cunt always have to speak like that, one sentence in and I need to bail out
I would say it's a combination of anger and the fact he's on camera, so he has to slip in some extra "fams", or "blud". But he sounds no different to your average inner London working class male on a night out.

Is it wrong that, while the momentum shift has been exponential in coming ever since the League Cup semi 10 years ago (yes, that was the first pebble in this pile IMHO), and now their slide down the mountain speeds up as we climb ever higher, that two things sit in my head

1) I will always look over my shoulder for us to return to that mid 90s form and for them to overtake like a bad stench, unlike these classless entitled cunts who behave like Scousers and seem to feel they are being robbed of their rightful place and performancez

2) even if we pull away and are significantly better for 10+ years I will alway look for our games against them first in the new calendar and always approach them with fear and trepidation, until the final whistle blows and we have won?

Back
Top Bottom