Modern Football is Broken - Picture Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why didn't he get boots his size
That’s what I thought.

Reminds me when I was a kidi Wanted the latest trainer, which was Dunlop Green Flash like everyone at school.
went with my Mum buzzing , but they didn’t have my size, had a size down. Until next week.
Squeezed into it.
“Yeah they are fine”
“Are you sure”
“Yeah Mum they fit perfect”
Fucking crippled me the things.
Spoilt cunt i was.

So, Juan Mata is in Davos this week to talk about his common goal charity.
More footballers have signed up to it. 36 players are now giving 1% 0f their earnings to charity. What about all the rest of them? Tight cunts.

So, Juan Mata is in Davos this week to talk about his common goal charity.
More footballers have signed up to it. 36 players are now giving 1% 0f their earnings to charity. What about all the rest of them? Tight cunts.
I'm sure there are plenty of them that donate to various charities but just keep it quiet

I guess when your team was established three years ago, you've gotta find something to pride yourself in.

tenor.gif

I mean no disrespect, and especially not to those on this forum who are as good a bunch of supporters as any, but having been to a few baseball games and seen the foam hands etc, bit surely this just comes down to 'Yanks love this shit'?

Nothing wrong with that of course.
I'm a yank and this shit is still ridiculous to me. As ridiculous as the people who wear said scarves to a game in 95 degree heat.

I'm a collector of many things and have spent a good amount of money on my stuff so I get it. But when a thing is so new, this is a bit ridiculous.

Also how fucking cringey is this:
Supporters
Atlanta United currently has four Supporter Groups identified on their homepage: Terminus Legion, Resurgence, Footie Mob, and the Faction
:pochfacepalm:
And this. I'm embarrassed for their future grandchildren. :avbfacepalm:

And this. I'm embarrassed for their future grandchildren. :avbfacepalm:

Don’t be, by then every person will have their own custom made digital football team to support and they will watch them via VR in their bedrooms and “goals” come via likes from other people and the kits change whenever the person blinks so they don’t get bored

Imagine THAT generation, they will make millennials look hard working

Back
Top Bottom