Tottenham Hotspur vs. Juventus - Tuesday, February 13th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ladies and Gentlemen... Announcing the arrival of Tottenham Hotspur on the BIG European Stage!
Incredible result, bearing in mind after 10 minutes, we looked woefully out of our depth, and about to be taught a footballing lesson, from some European Giants...

Pah... what do we know?
2nd leg is gonna be a fucking cracker!

Proud of that! 2-0 down inside 10mins and we walked out of there with a 2-2 fucking brilliant!!! 2 away gaols is MASSIVE! That first half (apart from the madness of their goals) we battered them. All the lads put in a shift there, Aurier's jump aside even he was good (especially 2nd half).

Back on our patch we've got this, nothing to fear now, confidence is high, we've arrived in the Elite of European football and more than held out own.

Fair play to Juve, very very good side and that counter attack of theirs is so fast, heart still racing as I type.

Up The Spurs!

For me Dembele, Lamela, Kane, Eriksen - all very very good, taking the ball in difficult situations and dealing with the pressure.

I thought Aurier had a bad game all round. When he is up against a forward who is better than him he becomes a liability. Whereas Trippier at least does his best still. Plus Trippier can cross. Aurier got forward positions several times and managed only one cross I think, I found it infuriating. To be honest I'm glad he is suspended for the return leg.

This result sets us up nicely for a counter-attacking night at Wembley where we demolished great teams this season. Juventus are dangerous and while they might have played in our hand tonight, I think they will attack more so we need to be 100% focused. I'm hopeful we can get through. COYS!

Back
Top Bottom