Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Guys, it's obvious we're going to announce him at half time. Full kit, walk out, wave, try some keepy ups, fail, take some shots against Vorm, they all get saved and then he's going to play some crosses into our subs and put them all into row z.
Tbf all of our players cross it into row z so he'll fit right in

I seriously think he’s going to turn out to be an amazing bit of business. He’s strong quick direct and an excellent dribbler. Him Kane Eriksen and Son will be a hand full for any team

I seriously think he’s going to turn out to be an amazing bit of business. He’s strong quick direct and an excellent dribbler. Him Kane Eriksen and Son will be a hand full for any team

Him and Aurier down the right with Sonny ripping up the left. It means we can utilise Dele and Christian in all sorts of areas and I get the gut feeling he's the right man for what we need. Great piece of business for our N17 jigsaw piece

Back
Top Bottom