Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lloris (Vorm)
Sanchez (CCV) - Alderweireld (Dier) - Vertonghen (Foyth)
Trippier (KWP) - Wanyama (Dier) - Dembele (Winks) - Davies (Rose)
Alli (Lamela) - Eriksen (Son)
Kane (Janssen)

If we can get the squad fully fit, sign Foyth and hopefully one or two more, this looks like an awesome team

There's a random fella on twitter who claims to be ITK and had pretty decent info on the Sanchez deal.

He's claiming that we've almost signed Moussa Dembele from Celtic...

Just thought I'd mention it in case it does happen and the other ITKs on SpursCommunity look like the charlatans they are. Would be left field for sure.

There's a random fella on twitter who claims to be ITK and had pretty decent info on the Sanchez deal.

Just thought I'd mention it in case it does happen and the other ITKs on SpursCommunity look like the charlatans they are. Would be left field for sure.

Doesn't Dembele have a very bad injury?

If it turns out to be true, maybe that what Dier's cryptic Instagram post was referring to?

Depends on which rumour you believe. One is that he has some problem that came up in the medical and we wanted to steer clear of - and the other is that we wanted him immediately but Fulham insisted on a 6 month loan back.

Would seem an extremely risky purchase if true.

Levy is lots of things but not that kind f risk taker. If you assume that any deal for Barkley, which I don't think is dead in the water would also require some kind of conditional element, it would make these two high-risk acquisitions.

I don't see Dembele being an option unless it is dirt cheap.

Let's hope that Foyth isn't one of the 4 signing Poch was speaking about.

Sanchez - Yay
Foyth - more of a long term project
Gazzaniga - Whatever

Technically only leaves room for one more player...

Is it that same guy Smogz Smogz mentioned by any chance?

Some new ITK fool on SC had this to say...

Hercules...
Poch wants a pacey forward badly. All may depend on Janssen, who Poch wants to keep, plus add. Told 2 specific named targets, and talks happening. Indications are very positive. To clear up the Janssen situation. He wants games, and don't mind backing up HK. Not sure if he will be the same if another one (No.9) comes in.

Would believe if Daniel has to sell him it will be for more than he bought him, and buyers prepared to pay. Note on KWP. Do not worry about RB signing. We may see him come on as sub in midfield, as well as LB. very highly rated.

Lloris (Vorm)
Sanchez (CCV) - Alderweireld (Dier) - Vertonghen (Foyth)
Trippier (KWP) - Wanyama (Dier) - Dembele (Winks) - Davies (Rose)
Alli (Lamela) - Eriksen (Son)
Kane (Janssen)

If we can get the squad fully fit, sign Foyth and hopefully one or two more, this looks like an awesome team
I don't know about Trippier (KWP) but totally agree on the rest.

So, we are solidifying it would seem a defence that was the best last season, which is good but we must also strengthen the midfield and the attacking areas, so I hope we see some movements on this over the weekend.

Let's hope that Foyth isn't one of the 4 signing Poch was speaking about.

Sanchez - Yay
Foyth - more of a long term project
Gazzaniga - Whatever

Technically only leaves room for one more player...

Foyth will do what Alli did. He'll impress very early on

I'm so certain I'll have a fiver with any of you. Sanchez I'll be keen to see what he does. He has to iron out getting caught the wrong side of the attacker otherwise he'll receive a lot of cards. If anyone can, Mauricio can (he might end up being a bonzo replacement long term)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom